The VIP Lounge is now open!

HI Taco!! Anything new going on with yourself?

Nah, I've just been busy torturing Irishgal :lol:
I have to start my Christmas shopping soon, corporate gifts for our clients, I am dreading it. I hate trying to figure out what somebody I have never met might like.:s Maybe if I have some drinks I can figure it out. A few shots & I may end up at Spencers gifts.:lol:

OMG Caitlin! Rocky Horror! I saw that movie every Friday and Saturday nighty forever! My total is 398 times. I also dressed as Magenta and did the whole acting it out in front of the screen as the movie was going on. My bf was "Eddie' drove the motorcycle thru the theater and everything....ahhh good times in 1978 and 1979!...lets do the time warp again...:yahoo:

OMG Caitlin! Rocky Horror! I saw that movie every Friday and Saturday nighty forever! My total is 398 times. I also dressed as Magenta and did the whole acting it out in front of the screen as the movie was going on. My bf was "Eddie' drove the motorcycle thru the theater and everything....ahhh good times in 1978 and 1979!...lets do the time warp again...:yahoo:
:lol: I still have rice in my hair...find the odd tampon in there too.

oh man. I too admit to seeing this movie about 12 times in 79. what a time that was. never dressed up tho. just threw alot of toilet paper and brought my newpaper.

p.s. one of thee best movie soundtracks of all time!