The VIP Lounge is now open!

Guys...can you give George and I a little privacy, please??? Maybe one of those room dividers to place in front of our table...he is in the midst of begging me to abandon DH and three lovely kids, so he can whisk me off to Italy, spend loads of $$$ buying me everything my heart desires, followed by a brief respite at his gorgeous home on Lake Como. Unfortunately...I will have to tell him no...at which point I might need to share a few shots of something strong with you ladies!!!

Guys...can you give George and I a little privacy, please??? Maybe one of those room dividers to place in front of our table...he is in the midst of begging me to abandon DH and three lovely kids, so he can whisk me off to Italy, spend loads of $$$ buying me everything my heart desires, followed by a brief respite at his gorgeous home on Lake Como. Unfortunately...I will have to tell him no...at which point I might need to share a few shots of something strong with you ladies!!!

Anne, if that happened to me too, we would be doing shots all night long. :nuts:

I'm *****ing to missypoo about job hunting, and George Clooney is trying to seduce annemerrick.

George eh? well I just came back from my local neighborhood Vons where they just hired this male model as the new assistant manager. He can't be more than 19 years old. One of those guys that would have completely ignored me in high school. I'm gonna need groceries more often. :shame: I am a bad girl.

Bartenders in thongs, Cristal champagne, this sounds like my kind of VIP lounge!! Oh wait....is that George Clooney coming in??? And Matthew Mcconaughey (I know I spelled that wrong!)...and holy crap....it must be Fashion Week...here come a slew of male models!!!

I usually spell it McBongo..
Pass those wasabi peanuts & I'll have a Lemon drop please.
Right nice place ya got here girls.