The very first Chanel..

loving_couture

Loving Couture
May 26, 2007
bag that you fell for?

I remember going to Holt Renfrew in Montreal when i was about 11 or 12,and i saw a pink cambon tote..OMG that color reminded me of pudding LOL! I asked the SA for the price and she said 1200$ and i remember not even being shocked hahah..i said in a couple of years im gonna get it...well im still in those couple of years.

what about u?

:shame:

I thought I liked the Cambon ligne when I was 18 and Dad got her for me... until when I truly fell in love with the flap bag which I managed to get the following year in off white caviar. I just couldn't take my eyes off it and wait to bring her home when I found her sitting on the shelf calling out to me!

I can;t remember what it was, but I saw it in April 2007 at Saks in Beverly Hills. I remember looking at it and thinking it was the PERFECT bag... it was pink and about $1,000. I'm thinking it was the small "Charlotte" hobo, but I really can't remember.

OOOHH actually I take that back... Back in 2005 I saw looking though a magazine and saw a pic of this beautiful magenta (ish) flap (only $1600!!)... and I cut it out and put it on my math binder for inspiration. I'll scan the pic when I find it!

O gosh, (don't know if I want to admit this, LOL) -the cambon reporter in large...! But thankfully @ over 3k, and me barely starting college at the time, that was NOT going to happen. LOL -I'll be done with university in 3 months, and I still haven't snagged that bag. But thankfully I'm kind of glad I didn't -there are SO many other things I ended up completely falling in love with (even more so) -like the classic flaps/reissues, and the luxe bowler. ;)