The Vernis Cosmetic Pouch is online right now...Pomme and Amarante $435

If the vernis material is prone to color transfer.. then having it as a cosmetic bag would post some problems wouldn't it? Since it's gonna be running around inside the bag with other stuff.. like receipts and stuff which may stick itself to the pouch n leave other color stains on it?

If the vernis material is prone to color transfer.. then having it as a cosmetic bag would post some problems wouldn't it? Since it's gonna be running around inside the bag with other stuff.. like receipts and stuff which may stick itself to the pouch n leave other color stains on it?

since vernis is prone to color xfer those of us who have and use vernis slgs never let printed paper float around in our bags...im pretty sure none of us do....vernis helps keep paper mess out of bag and only inside my wallet.....

That's the exact same concern i have.. so guess i have to give it a pass..