The Velo Club!!

Hi any of you own this velo? I am really thinking getting velo as my next bag. Is this color easy to get dirty? Is it heavy? Should I go for the RH? View attachment 3224328
I'm also thinking a few other colors. What do you think? View attachment 3224329View attachment 3224330View attachment 3224331 I love grey bags. It just caught my eyes but maybe the dark bags are more versatile and practical?
Thank you ladies.
Ps: I currently only own a black city with GSHW
Is it available in gris acier? It’s in between dark grey and light grey. You may consider it.
I just got mine in regular metallic edge city. I intend to take it to work as well as vacation.

Rouge Cerise

2qbyxoi.jpg

Hi. I'm new, and here with my new-to-me Velo dark violet (purple being my favorite color)
View attachment 3801019

:nuts: Is that the one from Fashionphile without the crossbody strap!? I was totally eyeing that one for weeks gambling for a bigger discount and notice it just disappeared from their site last week! Lucky you!! The color looks amazing! (My favorite in case my username didn't give it away haha)

:nuts: Is that the one from Fashionphile without the crossbody strap!? I was totally eyeing that one for weeks gambling for a bigger discount and notice it just disappeared from their site last week! Lucky you!! The color looks amazing! (My favorite in case my username didn't give it away haha)

Yes @purpleboots, it is that bag! I was doing the same thing, weighing whether I would be happy without the strap. It is a lovely, saturated purple. I was out with it the other day and got complimented in a store by an SA. She said, "Ooh, nice bag! Prince would be proud."

Reactions: jeanstohandbags