The Velo Club!!

Hi ladies!

I am looking to buy my first Balenciaga and decided on the Velo style (vs the City) because I love the functionality of a good crossbody bag. Looking to bring this as my travel bag for a trip to Europe in January.

I was originally looking for a black bag with G12 rose gold hardware but this little beauty turned up in the pre-loved market. It made me take a second look at the regular hardware that makes the balenciaga bags such a classic. I love the understated look of the smaller studs. What do you think?!

Also, the seller posted this as a "black" handbag but it looks like a darker anthracite colour to me. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-11 at 10.13.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-11 at 10.13.43 PM.png
    372.2 KB · Views: 1,636
Here is my second Velo :graucho: My first one is a Metallic Edge Velo in Marine Blue. Today i purchased a classic black Velo with aged brass Regular Hardware.

I now understand why all you Balenciaga ladies love the regular hardware. It is so edgy and stylish whilst remaining very understated. I guess you really have to own it to appreciate it. I am actually considering buying another Balenciaga City bag in the same black with regular hardware as well.

Although i adore the size of the City bag, sometimes i need a little extra room to carry baby things around on the weekend or taking a little extra to work, so the Velo is the perfect size without looking like a huge bag.

Anyways here she is, my brand new 2015 Velo RH. :love: Sorry about the low quality photo.

Soo beautiful ! Congrats !

I got the Gris Fossile with gsh. I'm literally obsessed with this bag. I LOVE the size and the color. It's very quickly becoming my favorite bal style. It's just so easy to use. View attachment 3120497View attachment 3120498View attachment 3120499View attachment 3120500

Same here :smile:
Your bag ist gorgeous :love: and looks great on you !
Thanks for sharing

Hi any of you own this velo? I am really thinking getting velo as my next bag. Is this color easy to get dirty? Is it heavy? Should I go for the RH? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451276082.492364.jpg
I'm also thinking a few other colors. What do you think? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451276114.722613.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1451276125.311476.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1451276134.515980.jpg I love grey bags. It just caught my eyes but maybe the dark bags are more versatile and practical?
Thank you ladies.
Ps: I currently only own a black city with GSHW

Hi any of you own this velo? I am really thinking getting velo as my next bag. Is this color easy to get dirty? Is it heavy? Should I go for the RH? View attachment 3224328
I'm also thinking a few other colors. What do you think? View attachment 3224329View attachment 3224330View attachment 3224331 I love grey bags. It just caught my eyes but maybe the dark bags are more versatile and practical?
Thank you ladies.

I have one velo with g12 and one with rh and they weigh about the same... None of them are heavy, they are very light bags and I love the velo style. It is my favotit Balenciaga style. [emoji106]🏼

28bskg2.jpg

Glycine

Reactions: Summerfriend
Hi any of you own this velo? I am really thinking getting velo as my next bag. Is this color easy to get dirty? Is it heavy? Should I go for the RH? View attachment 3224328
I'm also thinking a few other colors. What do you think? View attachment 3224329View attachment 3224330View attachment 3224331 I love grey bags. It just caught my eyes but maybe the dark bags are more versatile and practical?
Thank you ladies.

I have a Gris pyrite velo with regular hardware. There's been some color transfer but I've been able to get it off. The corners have a lot of wear and I've relaced the handles. I still love it and it goes with everything!