The Velo Club!!

SoLoveCC

Sep 28, 2016
Hi any of you own this velo? I am really thinking getting velo as my next bag. Is this color easy to get dirty? Is it heavy? Should I go for the RH? View attachment 3224328
I'm also thinking a few other colors. What do you think? View attachment 3224329 View attachment 3224330 View attachment 3224331 I love grey bags. It just caught my eyes but maybe the dark bags are more versatile and practical?
Thank you ladies.
Ps: I currently only own a black city with GSHW
Is it available in gris acier? It’s in between dark grey and light grey. You may consider it.
I just got mine in regular metallic edge city. I intend to take it to work as well as vacation.

Pollie-Jean

O.G.
Aug 15, 2009
Rouge Cerise

2qbyxoi.jpg

purpleboots

Dec 8, 2012
Hi. I'm new, and here with my new-to-me Velo dark violet (purple being my favorite color)
View attachment 3801019

:nuts: Is that the one from Fashionphile without the crossbody strap!? I was totally eyeing that one for weeks gambling for a bigger discount and notice it just disappeared from their site last week! Lucky you!! The color looks amazing! (My favorite in case my username didn't give it away haha)

lalalena

Aug 11, 2017
:nuts: Is that the one from Fashionphile without the crossbody strap!? I was totally eyeing that one for weeks gambling for a bigger discount and notice it just disappeared from their site last week! Lucky you!! The color looks amazing! (My favorite in case my username didn't give it away haha)

Yes @purpleboots, it is that bag! I was doing the same thing, weighing whether I would be happy without the strap. It is a lovely, saturated purple. I was out with it the other day and got complimented in a store by an SA. She said, "Ooh, nice bag! Prince would be proud."

Reactions: jeanstohandbags

purpleboots

Dec 8, 2012
Yes @purpleboots, it is that bag! I was doing the same thing, weighing whether I would be happy without the strap. It is a lovely, saturated purple. I was out with it the other day and got complimented in a store by an SA. She said, "Ooh, nice bag! Prince would be proud."

I hate you just a little for snagging it. lol. :smile::heart: Do you recall the name of the color?

Reactions: lalalena