The VBH Brera Double-Zip Satchel - OMG!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I was at Neimans over the weekend, browsing the handbag department, when my SA brought out a bag she said she knew I would love -- that bag ended up being the VBH Brera Satchel. I took one look at it and just about fell over! It had to be the most beautiful bag I have ever seen. It's style reminded me of my Celine Luggage (which I was carrying that day and I suspect why she knew I'd probably love this bag!) The outside was soft, pebbled leather & it was the perfect shade of beige/taupe. It had the most unique zipper pulls that lock down on the front, but it was the inside that captured my heart. I've owned suede lined bags before -- but the lining of this bag was like carpeting! It was the softest, most luxurious looking suede I have ever seen or touched! Then there's the plate that is engraved with the designer's name, the style of the bag and the bag's Ltd Ed number as well as unique small gold toned hardware that was discreetly shaped into the letters VBH. Then I looked at the price tag -- HOLY MOLY!! Talk about sticker shock! At $3250, this bag will have to remain a dream for me -- but if I ever hit the lottery, I'll be high-tailing it over to Neimans to pick up my bag!!

Has anyone else seen this line of bags? Do we have any owners? If anyone out there owns the Brera, I would love to see your pics! Forget about the Birkin -- THIS is definitely the bag of my dreams!!:love::cloud9::heart:

attachment.php

Attachments

• NMV0PV1_mu.jpg
    NMV0PV1_mu.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4,774
The leather and style reminds me of Dooney & Bourke's Dillen II line - might check into Dooney for a much more affordable alternative (not that you need or want affordable, but some here might.) :biggrin:

Neiman Marcus in San Francisco has the Brera in red crocodile with silver hardware, it's absolute perfection and quite possibly, the most beautiful bag I've ever seen. The price is through the roof, but if I had that kind of dough to spend on a bag this one would be worth every penny!

OMG - that red croc sounds divine! :love:

Being a bit of a Birkin fan, it's probably not surprising that I adore the VBH Brera. A couple of weeks ago, I decided I had to have one and after a bit of searching around to see what was out there, finally decided on one. I can happily report that this little lovely arrived at my door last week. It's the mid-size Brera, in a leopard printed eel skin:

Attachments

• VBH-Eel-Skin-Leopard-Brera-Handbag-1.jpg
    VBH-Eel-Skin-Leopard-Brera-Handbag-1.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,796
OMG - that red croc sounds divine! :love:

Being a bit of a Birkin fan, it's probably not surprising that I adore the VBH Brera. A couple of weeks ago, I decided I had to have one and after a bit of searching around to see what was out there, finally decided on one. I can happily report that this little lovely arrived at my door last week. It's the mid-size Brera, in a leopard printed eel skin:
:nuts::nuts: That sounds amazing -- please, could you share a few more pics, PLEASE!!!:tender:

I found more pics!! This color is amazing -- and that lining!!:drool::drool::drool:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• vbh-keyhole-detail-tote-10076457_408926_1000.jpg
    vbh-keyhole-detail-tote-10076457_408926_1000.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 4,713
  • vbh-keyhole-detail-tote-10076457_408931_1000.jpg
    vbh-keyhole-detail-tote-10076457_408931_1000.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 3,841
Thanks, ladies. No question they are pricey bags. That said, both the quality and the workmanship are excellent. That, plus the classic design, makes it a purchase I feel good about. :smile:

iluvmybags - here are a couple more pics for you!

Attachments

• IMG_2094.jpg
    IMG_2094.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 1,827
  • IMG_2095.jpg
    IMG_2095.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 1,608
  • IMG_2098.jpg
    IMG_2098.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 1,627