The Vampire Diaries Season 4

ChanelGirlE

xoxo
O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Vampire-Diaries-Premiere-1050407.aspx

The Vampire Diaries Elena Gilbert is about to go through some major changes, so it only makes sense that Season 4 premiere will be titled "Growing Pains," TVGuide.com has learned.

When the CW series picks up, Elena (Nina Dobrev) will begin to transition into a vampire, during which she will no doubt endure both physical and emotional changes. And even though she chose Stefan (Paul Wesley) over Damon (Ian Somerhalder), once memories from previous compulsion flood back, she'll have even more to be confused about.

Grace Phipps joins The Vampire Diaries

"Growing Pains" may also refer to the fact that our Mystic Falls gang is heading into their senior year. Although they've seen more death, devastation and destruction that most in their 18 years, they're still plenty of "normal" high school struggles to go through as they reach a big milestone in their lives.

Who are you most excited to watch grow up?

The Vampire Diaries returns Thursday, Oct. 11 at 8/7c on The CW.

The S4 Premiere title is up so I thought I would start a new thread for S4. Although we don't get it until Oct 11!. :pout:

^^Same here we're waiting!!!!

I love that the cast made the video for our gymnastics gold girl, Gabby Douglas (she's a huge TVD fan). I saw their tweets with her and she may appear on the show with a cameo!

OMG its been so long I dont remember the ending now LOL! How is it that Elena is turning in to a vampire? Can someone refresh my memory?

an episode or so before, elena had a serious concussion that would've killed her, but dr meredith had given her some vampire blood which saved her. since that blood was still in her system when she drowned (in the car crash caused by rebecca, who blocked the car elena and matt were in... stefan came in time but could only save one and elena told him to save matt).. so she became a vampire. i think the blood that turned her was damons.