The utlimate mod shot - Mulberry and my wedding (old photos)

snailpolish

Jul 27, 2014
I got married last year. A very low-key affair with just the two of us and our best friends as witnesses. Couldn't be bothered with the faff and after 14 years, it was a bit late in the day for a virginial white dress :roflmfao:

Anyway, I was just browsing the couple of pics that we took and was amused by the undue prominence given to my Delilah (and Chanel sunnies) so thought I would share :biggrin:

9686202236_777d222241_z_zpsee093b37.jpg

9682957851_5e255d6d8b_z_zpsb995d831.jpg

I got married last year. A very low-key affair with just the two of us and our best friends as witnesses. Couldn't be bothered with the faff and after 14 years, it was a bit late in the day for a virginial white dress :roflmfao:

Anyway, I was just browsing the couple of pics that we took and was amused by the undue prominence given to my Delilah (and Chanel sunnies) so thought I would share :biggrin:

9686202236_777d222241_z_zpsee093b37.jpg

9682957851_5e255d6d8b_z_zpsb995d831.jpg
lovely!! :smile: Congrats belatedly on your special day!

Thanks for the kind comments everyone :smile:

It was a fab day. No-one knew! We told our families a few weeks down the line!

It cost a whopping £254 (£164 of which was the register office), so the money we saved got ploughed back into my diamonds, ha ha!

So many people I have spoken to wish they'd done it this way. I am very glad we did as we'd not be married otherwise (it was me - not him - who was reluctant!).

What absolutely stunning photos - just what the happy day should be! :smile: You both look radiant (as does Miss D!) ;) Many congratulations to you both and best wishes for a long and happy life together! :smile: xx

Lovely pics, you both look very happy, good for you for not wasting loads of money on all the "faff" being together is what matters.

Congratulations, may you have many happy years together :drinkup: