The UPS man just delievered my Wallis Family lol

Sorry ladies for the very late responses. I posted, but then I left town. LOL I'm back now! Thank you for all of the kind words. I wore the rouge ones yesterday and they were so comfy and I got several compliments!

Love them Ashakes! How much did they cost? So are you suggesting to go 1/2 size up from your US size?

$640 is retail. If anything I would get your true US size or only a half size up. I am a US 9 and I bought a 40, which is generally what I buy in simples, but I need to start buying 39.5 b/c there is always a little gap and I have to put inserts in. I just would rather have things bigger than too small I guess. And, I don't like having to stretch things.

I love the wine color of the Rolandos, so these are beautiful to me too. They don't look that different from the wine. These are very cute!! Congrats Asha

Thanks priin. They are not the same color as the red patent rolandos. They are more of a burgandy color. I will post a comparison pic later! :smile:

those are TDF gorgeous! i love all of them...you are tempting me to order either the nude or the black ones...are you saying to size up 1/2 ? i wear a 37 in simples ...should i order the 37 in these? by the way, how is the comfort level on these? i tried on the yoyo 100 (i think they were 100..they a straight heel instead of the sculpted at saks) and they were SOOOOOOOOOO uncomfortable for me...

thanks for the advice!

If you wear a 37 in simples, I would get either the 36.5/37 probably. Like I said I wear a 40 in simples usually, but the 40s were all big on me. It was easily fixed w/ Footpetals though.

These are very comfortable for me, but other than Chanel ballet flats occasionally, I alway wear 85 mm to 120 mm heels.

OOooooo... How purty!
Family:
Dad - Black Patent
Mom - Rouge
Baby - Nude

;)

:roflmfao: That made me laugh. Cute!

I've decided to order these thanks to asha's beautiful pics. It seems like they are running TTS? Do they fit like the simples?

Did you end up ordering them?

All 3 colors are available at CL Madison and black and rouge are available at CL Horatio.

I just bought a pair in Nude from the Madison store. For me the retail price was $670 (plus $20 shipping, no tax)...??..did I overpay by $30? just wanted to confirm before I gave the CL boutique a call.

I just bought a pair in Nude from the Madison store. For me the retail price was $670 (plus $20 shipping, no tax)...??..did I overpay by $30? just wanted to confirm before I gave the CL boutique a call.

Yeah I don't know why either but CL Madison's price are higher than Horatio's; that's what I got too and there's nothing they can do about it.

I ordered them from Madison also and they charged me $670 but I was quoted $640 by Horatio and when I asked them about it they said Horatio had them priced incorrectly. How can they not be consistent on their pricing??:cursing: I should have just ordered from Horatio.

I would have ordered from Horatio, but they did not have my size 37 or 37.5. So much for my one shoe per season.:sweatdrop: At least I have got it down to one shoe per month.

Sorry for the late replies ladies. I was charged $640 for each pair plus $15 shipping from Madison and $20 from Horatio since I got 2 pairs from there. I got them pretty much when they got the shipment in so maybe that's the reason for the price discrepancies?

Sorry I did not take any modeling photos of the black patent. By that time, I got lazy to put the shoes on and off. LOL I did wear the rouge ones last week and I wore the black ones yesterday. I'm just waiting for some warmer weather to roll around so I can wear my nude ones. :smile:

They raised the prices for these to $670. :cursing: Horatio now has them for the same price. They're definitely running big, I ordered the black ones in my usual CL size and they were wayy too big..oh well gives me an excuse to order the nude ones too..:hrmm: I've never bought 2 of the same shoes but in different colors..asha look what you started!! :P