The UPS guy made one last delivery tonight!!

You guys are going to think Im nutso but the Sandstone GH Hobo is going back to BalNY. The more I look at it, the more i feel the colour is just not be. In case you guys didnt notice by the background in my pic, my home is grey, white, chrome and glass! I just cant do brown tones!

Oh well, now I can get a Giant Hobo in one of the new fall colours:drool:

WOW!! :nuts: I'm loving that black work!!! The leather is TDF! Congrats!!
Sorry the sandstone didn't work out for you, but at least now you can get one of the fall colors. In steel perhaps? :graucho:

WOW that black work is gorgeous. Congratulations:yahoo:

I do love the Sandstone Giant Hobo too...sorry you are not sold on it, but there will be plenty of new colours to choose from soon if you decide it has to go back:yes:

You guys are going to think Im nutso but the Sandstone GH Hobo is going back to BalNY. The more I look at it, the more i feel the colour is just not be. In case you guys didnt notice by the background in my pic, my home is grey, white, chrome and glass! I just cant do brown tones!

Oh well, now I can get a Giant Hobo in one of the new fall colours:drool:

I'm beginning to feel the same! Your Black work is gorgy. The leather looks so soft.

OMG! Well, loving the black work is a given :yes: It's classic, classy and a wardrobe staple IMO, however, WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE LEATHER ON THAT SANDSTONE?!?!?! :wtf::wtf: LOVE IT!!! :heart::heart: Congrats!!!!!