The United States House of Representatives Page

Oct 11, 2006
My dad has proposed the possible opportunity of me becoming a United States House of Representative Page in the near future but I'm not really sure if this is something that I want to consider. Has anyone here been a page or know somebody who has?

A while back, I was a page for my state capitol, not for US capitol(which I think would be an amazing oppourtunity if you can get into it.) It will look great on all résumés and will help you stand out. It's also a lot of fun. My brother has done it, too. If you have any questions, please PM me, and I will be happy to answer any questions.

My mom was a state page and she really liked it - still talks about it today.

I think it's a great opportunity to learn how our government works (or doesn't work lol). It would be a great thing to put on a resume as well.

I say go for it!

I work at the state capitol and right now it's page time! Our legislature convenes in a few days and the pages are everywhere. I think it's a wonderful opportunity and will definitely look great on your resume. You would learn so much about how government works. Truly, it's interesting.

an old friend of mine was a senate page in DC during the spring term of his freshman year of college. he said he learned so much about how government works behind the scenes, not to mention had a BLAST in DC and made a lot of friends and contacts. we don't talk anymore, but i would imagine it really helps him stand out resume-wise as well.

i would do it in a heartbeat. amazing opportunity.