The undressing of my first Hermes - Warning: Hot! Hot! HOT!

1. I went to the Hermes stand in the Hilton near the Eiffel tower today. It was near closing time and I got a tie for my boyfriend and some Tribord rings for myself.

I asked about my Picotin but it had been sold. :cry: To distract myself, I looked around at many things, including a gorgeous ebene and turquoise Picotin MM.

Then as I looked at the leathers, it was closing time but they didn't throw me out... No, my SA went downstairs to check.

She came back with two orange boxes -it was near half an hour after closing time. Ladies, if I could bottle the excitement, I'd be a rich woman indeed.

The SA who had taken care of me during this visit unwrapped the box and I wouldn't contain a small squeal of excitement under the benevolent eyes of the store manager and both SAs.
    Yes, here it was. The Picotin I thought lost...

I couldn't pay quick enough!! It is mine at last.

For your viewing pleasure, the hot, hot hot unwrapping. Warning: Virgin minds, please abstain, this is for adults only.

IMG_1482.jpg IMG_1483.jpg IMG_1484.jpg IMG_1485.jpg IMG_1486.jpg
    IMG_1487.jpg IMG_1488.jpg IMG_1489.jpg IMG_1490.jpg IMG_1491.jpg

2. IMG_1492.jpg IMG_1493.jpg IMG_1494.jpg IMG_1495.jpg

IMG_1496.jpg IMG_1497.jpg IMG_1499.jpg IMG_1500.jpg

And that is the end! Hope it didn't get you all too hot and bothered ;)

3. Such a pretty "undressing"!! congrats! Love the color...

4. LOVELY!! Such a fun summer bag! Major congrats on your first Hermes!!

5. Wow! That was quite an unveiling! Congrats to you! It's a beauty!

6. Wow! You took a lot of time to give us that little "unveiling"! Beautiful bag! Wear her well!

7. Phew! *fanning self* Congratulations!

8. Congrats! What a lovely little fun bag:yes: You will wear it all the time thi summer!

9. OMG what a striptease! And what a gorgeous BAG!!!! Congrats Perja! Wear it well...it won't be too long I'm sure 'til your next Hermes purchase!!!!

10. Perja, it is beautiful!!!! I love it!!!! :heart: Congrats and a toast to your lovely Picotin. I'm so glad they had one for you! :biggrin:

11. talk about a strip tease.. lol. the bag is gorgeous! congrats. i'm happy everything worked out for you.

12. Whew, that was hot! Congrats! I :heart: the Picotin. Did you get the PM or MM?

13. Beautiful!! Congrats! :biggrin:

14. ok when will the men out there understand THAT THIS is the oinly striptease whe wanna see in our home??

CONGRATS WHAT A BEAUTY :yahoo:

15. Thank you for the nice comments ladies!! It's a PM Picotin, in blue jean. I don't know the leather, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice