The Undoing (HBO)

........just watched it. Don't know how to make of it. Reminds me a bit of Big Little Lies.

What's the connection between Jonathan and Elena? Or just two twisted plots happening at the same time?

My guess is this is one of those psychological thrillers with an unreliable narrator. Based on what happened so far in episode 1 my guess is Elena and Grace have a relationship and/or Elena wants what Grace has and goes after Jonathan. Their interactions in the locker room, at the party, and in the elevator were intense.

My guess is this is one of those psychological thrillers with an unreliable narrator. Based on what happened so far in episode 1 my guess is Elena and Grace have a relationship and/or Elena wants what Grace has and goes after Jonathan. Their interactions in the locker room, at the party, and in the elevator were intense.

I was thinking Elena's new baby is Jonathan's. Has nothing to do with her current husband.
The last scene was intense! Close up on Grace's eyeballs? That's some kind of scary!!!

Reactions: Tivo
I was thinking Elena's new baby is Jonathan's. Has nothing to do with her current husband.
The last scene was intense! Close up on Grace's eyeballs? That's some kind of scary!!!

Ooh good theory! I don’t think Elena’s husband has anything to do with what happened, although it was odd that he told the son that she was in her studio (and was right) when she didn’t show up the morning after.

Me! I watched it twice since there was only one episode! I'm totally used to all the episodes dropping at once! LOL :lol:

Bought the book but will wait to read.

Reactions: Tivo
Just watched the first episode - and will be back. Hugh Jackman is such a pleasure to watch - still have a major crush on him after all these years. And Nicole Kidman, not my favorite actress, but she is gorgeous! She looks so good and she must be 50ish? And she's doing a good job in the series.
I can only watch it one episode at a time too, and this is one that I would really would like to binge watch.

Reactions: Foxy trini
Just watched the first episode - and will be back. Hugh Jackman is such a pleasure to watch - still have a major crush on him after all these years. And Nicole Kidman, not my favorite actress, but she is gorgeous! She looks so good and she must be 50ish? And she's doing a good job in the series.
I can only watch it one episode at a time too, and this is one that I would really would like to binge watch.
yes, I thought I'd wait until there were more episodes to start watching

Where is Hugh Jackman? Do you mean Hugh Grant? That's who I thought was Nicole Kidman's husband. Do I have the Hughs mixed up? Nicole did look good in this episode.

I think she meant Hugh Grant.

It's just that couples in that age group don't gush over each other like they do, and certainly they just can't be that sexually intense all the time. It's not even normal.

Which is why Jonathan struck me as weird and dark from the very beginning, everything seemed too good to be true.

Oh and the girl that plays Elena? She is gorgeous! She reminds me of so many beautiful actresses combined into one.

I think she meant Hugh Grant.

It's just that couples in that age group don't gush over each other like they do, and certainly they just can't be that sexually intense all the time. It's not even normal.

Which is why Jonathan struck me as weird and dark from the very beginning, everything seemed too good to be true.

Oh and the girl that plays Elena? She is gorgeous! She reminds me of so many beautiful actresses combined into one.
The actresss who played Elena reminded me of Jennifer Lawrence.