The Undoing (HBO)

Six Feet Under...5 seasons. Speaking of endings, this series had one of the best endings I've ever watched. Fabulously quirky!
HBO ON-DEMAND
yes, I watched Six Feet Under and The Sopranos both on free cable as repeats. Excellent shows. could watch again.
another older one I watched since getting HBO fairly recently - Deadwood; loved that one.

Reactions: skyqueen
Six Feet Under...5 seasons. Speaking of endings, this series had one of the best endings I've ever watched. Fabulously quirky!
HBO ON-DEMAND
True story. I watched the Six Feet Under finale when it aired back in 2005. I was so emotionally wrecked I have never been able to watch it again. Absolutely the best series finale of all time. Brilliant.

The season finale was ALL OVER THE PLACE. What a sloppy ending.

The only thing I have to say is I'm glad Hugh Grant took on this job and showed us that he is more than romantic comedy material. That he can do some convincing dark scenes. I hope to see more of his varied works.
I caught part of an interview today of hugh grant by teri gross of npr. he was interesting and amusing just as you would think he would be.....talking about his childhood, his grandfather etc.

Last edited:
$21 million pre-war facing Central Park - as the real locations used in the hit show are revealed
  • 1215 Fifth Avenue on the Upper East Side serves as the exterior home for Sutherland's character
  • The interior shots were taken at 1107 Fifth and a specially built set at Kaufman Astoria Studios in Queens
  • Viewers finally discovered who killed Elena Alves Sunday night during the gripping finale of The Undoing
  • Filmed on location in New York City, the show's city backdrop proved to be perfect for the murder mystery
  • As for Nicole Kidman's character Grace, her fictional townhouse is on the real estate market
  • The fictional Reardon school uses Synod of Bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church at 75 E. 93rd Street
  • The Beach House both Grace and Henry flee to is actually in Rocky Point in North Fork, Long Island
  • And Elena's studio is at 181 Lenox Avenue at 119th Street; she lives with her family in 102 E. 103rd Street
By Lauren Fruen For Dailymail.com

Published: 18:03 EST, 1 December 2020 | Updated: 20:21 EST, 1 December 2020

$21 million pre-war facing Central Park - as the real locations used in the hit show are revealed
  • 1215 Fifth Avenue on the Upper East Side serves as the exterior home for Sutherland's character
  • The interior shots were taken at 1107 Fifth and a specially built set at Kaufman Astoria Studios in Queens
  • Viewers finally discovered who killed Elena Alves Sunday night during the gripping finale of The Undoing
  • Filmed on location in New York City, the show's city backdrop proved to be perfect for the murder mystery
  • As for Nicole Kidman's character Grace, her fictional townhouse is on the real estate market
  • The fictional Reardon school uses Synod of Bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church at 75 E. 93rd Street
  • The Beach House both Grace and Henry flee to is actually in Rocky Point in North Fork, Long Island
  • And Elena's studio is at 181 Lenox Avenue at 119th Street; she lives with her family in 102 E. 103rd Street
By Lauren Fruen For Dailymail.com

Published: 18:03 EST, 1 December 2020 | Updated: 20:21 EST, 1 December 2020

the interior of donald southerlands home was amazing....and the townhome where nicole lived was obviously the home of some very wealthy people

The Undoing's breakout star! How Italian Matilda de Angelis, 25, with no formal training and had never acted in English held her own against Nicole Kidman - 5 years after being plucked from obscurity for her first film role
  • Matilda de Angelis starred with Hugh Grant and Nicole Kidman in The Undoing
  • The 25-year-old Italian actress only landed her first role five years ago
  • She played Elena Alves, who is at the centre of the intrigue in the TV series
  • Fans hailed her 'exquisite performance' and she is poised for stardom
By Stephanie Linning For Mailonline
Published: 06:42 EST, 2 December 2020 | Updated: 09:38 EST, 2 December 2020

Reactions: gelbergirl
The Undoing's breakout star! How Italian Matilda de Angelis, 25, with no formal training and had never acted in English held her own against Nicole Kidman - 5 years after being plucked from obscurity for her first film role
  • Matilda de Angelis starred with Hugh Grant and Nicole Kidman in The Undoing
  • The 25-year-old Italian actress only landed her first role five years ago
  • She played Elena Alves, who is at the centre of the intrigue in the TV series
  • Fans hailed her 'exquisite performance' and she is poised for stardom
By Stephanie Linning For Mailonline
Published: 06:42 EST, 2 December 2020 | Updated: 09:38 EST, 2 December 2020

Sorry, but when no name actresses get pushed like this I always side-eye.
“Plucked from obscurity...”
Sure Jan.