THe unatainable

Good morning, I am an italian girl who is learning English, so ...pardoned me if my sintaxis is not correct!!!:sos::sos:
But have you looked to Nicole Richie's Chanel bag???I love this bag, but I don't know the name and the prize...and I also would like to know how much it costs the big bag in croc that I've seen in the campaign.

Thank you very mutch;)

Nicole Richie probably has baths of her chanel bags i swear she has so many.

Is it red and quilted the one your thinking of? Shes often pictured with the red jumbo classic flap. I think she has the caviar clutch in lots of colours and the medallion tote and gst etc

Describe it and someone might know anyway.

mine used to also be the caviar bright red jumbo flap w/ classic chain, but now i just want a classic black caviar jumbo flap w/ silver hw, I know it's available, but can't afford one for now:sad:

I would love to get my hands on one my cousin's evening chanel clutch.. I didnt know it existed and had only bought a couple of chanels that year.. It was october 2003 and its a kind of long pewter leather clutch with a metal rim that says chanel on it.. I saw a pic once in a mag with cameron diaz carrying the same one.. its a gorgeous bag.