the ultimate go all, wear all clutch help

guccigal07

He is Risen
Jun 19, 2006
okay.....

I have had various clutches...some Hermes, etc.....in my collection over time.

and I really don't have the lifestyle to have many clutches, etc....I live in a place that you can drive everywhere...and I can take normal size Kellys, birkins, to dinner without worrying.

I do like a good clutch....to have when you travel or go dressy or you need something with a clutch.

But I want ONE clutch...that goes with everything.....and it doesn't conflict...with hardware.....etc

I have a gold hardware with black box CDC belt...so that makes hardware hard...or sometimes you have gold jewelry on, etc.....

but I know it needs to be black....

but WHAT clutch.

and NOT medor :smile:

thanks for the help.....

here is an example...I just carried my prune swift 28cm Kelly with PHW

but when I wear my CDC belt...that takes over:

Fridaynight.jpg

I advocate for the Kelly JPG clutch. The handle makes it more versatile than most clutches and it's roomy enough for all your essentials without bulging. I take mine to the movies, out to casual AND not-so-casual restaurants, cafes, bars, theater, concerts.....it's a fantastic clutch!!!! And, I'm finding that unless the event is really dressy, it answers all my needs.

I advocate for the Kelly JPG clutch. The handle makes it more versatile than most clutches and it's roomy enough for all your essentials without bulging. I take mine to the movies, out to casual AND not-so-casual restaurants, cafes, bars, theater, concerts.....it's a fantastic clutch!!!! And, I'm finding that unless the event is really dressy, it answers all my needs.

what leather and hardware though???