the ultimate go all, wear all clutch help

guccigal07

He is Risen
Jun 19, 2006
okay.....

I have had various clutches...some Hermes, etc.....in my collection over time.

and I really don't have the lifestyle to have many clutches, etc....I live in a place that you can drive everywhere...and I can take normal size Kellys, birkins, to dinner without worrying.

I do like a good clutch....to have when you travel or go dressy or you need something with a clutch.

But I want ONE clutch...that goes with everything.....and it doesn't conflict...with hardware.....etc

I have a gold hardware with black box CDC belt...so that makes hardware hard...or sometimes you have gold jewelry on, etc.....

but I know it needs to be black....

but WHAT clutch.

and NOT medor :smile:

thanks for the help.....

guccigal07

He is Risen
Jun 19, 2006
here is an example...I just carried my prune swift 28cm Kelly with PHW

but when I wear my CDC belt...that takes over:

guccigal07

He is Risen
Jun 19, 2006
I had just bought the medor...it worked.....but this dress was a little whimsical for it.

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
I advocate for the Kelly JPG clutch. The handle makes it more versatile than most clutches and it's roomy enough for all your essentials without bulging. I take mine to the movies, out to casual AND not-so-casual restaurants, cafes, bars, theater, concerts.....it's a fantastic clutch!!!! And, I'm finding that unless the event is really dressy, it answers all my needs.

guccigal07

He is Risen
Jun 19, 2006
I advocate for the Kelly JPG clutch. The handle makes it more versatile than most clutches and it's roomy enough for all your essentials without bulging. I take mine to the movies, out to casual AND not-so-casual restaurants, cafes, bars, theater, concerts.....it's a fantastic clutch!!!! And, I'm finding that unless the event is really dressy, it answers all my needs.
what leather and hardware though???

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Woops. Posted at the same time. Now that I see the pictures I can only say the Kelly JPG Clutch is perfect for you.....