the ULTIMATE easter egg....

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i know it's technically no longer easter but i just came across this easter egg and thought it was the coolest thing ever (yes i know i'm a loser :sad:)

[​IMG]

"Modern master Franc Grom...uses an electric boring tool to drill approximately 2,500 to 3,500 holes in an eggshell. Inspired by traditional Slovenian designs, he has been known to pierce a shell as many as 17,000 times."

2. Wow thats amazing !!!! and beautiful,

Thanks for sharing.

3. if i had kids who could create eggs like that come easter time i woudln't mind egg-decorating so much :P.............my sunday school class decorated eggs last week and as always it was....miss jennifer i dropped my egg.....can i eat it now?.....kenny threw his egg at me.....i'm hungry i wanna eat my egg.......will you hold my (glooey sticky marker-covered) egg?

4. That's crazy! Patience is a virtue I do not possess.

5. that is pretty damn cool, wonder how long it lasts and how fragile that is!

6. looks like one wrong move and....*crunch* to hours and hours of hard work :Push:......

7. Now that's amazing! Like jc said, one mistake and....crunch!

8. Wow, a modern Faberge - thanks for posting, that is SKILL. ;)

Cx

9. It's a work of art!

10. That is so cool! Thanks for sharing, JC!

11. Amazing! So beautiful!

12. Cool!

13. it does look amazing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice