The ULTIMATE DECISION!!!

FIRST first!

• Violet

• Rouge Theatre

• wait a whole YEAR 'coz i don't like anything in the '08 summer collection.

Results are only viewable after voting.

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
Montreal, Quebec.
as some of u know i'm contemplating my first FIRST... :love: and my last poll showed that u were mostly in favour of a Violet First... that was my new holy grail... HOWEVER... i just got a really good deal on a former flame ;) a ROUGE THEATRE first which i thought was impossible to get!!!

so... help me out! i love them both equally, and i can get them both for roundabout the same price, both above retail.. violet SLIGHTLY cheaper(like $50:sweatdrop:).

let me know your opinion...!!!

~Rose:flowers:

Jul 13, 2007
europe
I voted for the Rouge Theatre First!
I envy you you so much that you get such a chance, take it ^__^
its such a gorgeous, beautiful and rare color!

dusty paws

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
East Bay, CA
If you like the rouge, then go for it. Lol, its sad, but what is $50 more in the grand scheme of things? ;) Just be sure you are happy!

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
Montreal, Quebec.
^^ really?? i was thinking in the long run.. balenciaga rarely does purples whereas the reds are out all the time...

although this red is CATNIP FOR CLOTHES...!!! :P

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Florida Keys
Get the RT. :yes:I'm sure that Violets will be popping up on ebay. Lots of violets were sold compared to the quantities sold with the older bags. Can't beat that older leather either , so I voted RT.

kirsten

O.G.
May 9, 2006
OC, California
RT!!! I think you will be able to find a violet again sooner than a RT; especially if you can purchase again in the next couple of months. I have never seen/come across a first in a RT.

HandbagAngel

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
I vote for RT because its rareness! Lucky you can choose between the two most beautiful colors.

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
NYC
Get the RT. :yes:I'm sure that Violets will be popping up on ebay. Lots of violets were sold compared to the quantities sold with the older bags. Can't beat that older leather either , so I voted RT.
ITA with pp! I too voted for RT.