The Ultimate Chloe Susan/Susanna/Suzanna Studded Boots thread

I've been lusting after these boots for several years and finally bit the bullet as a Christmas gift to myself this year. I purchased at a discount from MyTheresa which I was a little worried about since I've never purchased from them before but I am very pleased with the customer service experience. First pair did arrive damaged (missing 1 stud) but they accepted the return and replaced them in 4 business days. That's international shipping return and re-shipped in under a week! During COVID and holiday season...unreal.

I usual wear a US size 10 (41 in CL) and have wide feet. Due to the width, I decided to stick with my regular size (40) rather than size down. Length is perfect and left foot fits perfect with sock...right is a little tight width wise so I'll be wearing around the house with a thicker sock until the leather loosens up. Love love love them! I'm 5'8" with muscular calves and find them very flattering. They rise a bit above my ankle but don't cut off my calf at all. I'll definitely pair with a dress or skirt in the spring/summer and they're perfect now with skinny jeans and leggings.
I have purchased many times from Mytheresa and find then one of the best sites. I have the exact same boots and love them.
enjoy them in good health xx

Hi Everyone! I love these shoes so much! I was just about to get a pair on mytheresa. The black ones with gold studs but now I was browsing on a pre-loved site and there is someone who sells her only worn once dark blue velvet susannas! :loveeyes: They are soooo beautiful. The price is 650 euro. They look super good. The soles are looking good to. Do you think its a good price? Also velvet is it a fabric that scratches easily? Or get wider sooner? I was planing to get the black one but this is such a special colour.
I Hope to get some advice. I will insert some photo's.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 21.10.17.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 21.10.17.png
    327.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 21.10.23.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 21.10.23.png
    307.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 21.10.29.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 21.10.29.png
    186.6 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Kellybuzzbuzz
Hi Everyone! I love these shoes so much! I was just about to get a pair on mytheresa. The black ones with gold studs but now I was browsing on a pre-loved site and there is someone who sells her only worn once dark blue velvet susannas! :loveeyes: They are soooo beautiful. The price is 650 euro. They look super good. The soles are looking good to. Do you think its a good price? Also velvet is it a fabric that scratches easily? Or get wider sooner? I was planing to get the black one but this is such a special colour.
If I were to buy, I wouldn't spend 650 euros on pre-owned velvet Suzannahs. Velvet shoes does not wear well. Invest on the black and gold ones instead.

I love Susannah ...they are so gorgeous. I would not get these preloved unless you are sure of your size in these boots. I got mine from farfetch and it took me three tries to get the right size. And yes agree with others velvet can be very delicate and is certainly not all weather shoe. Good luck deciding.

Reactions: viola84
I had a beautiful velvet pair but they’re too delicate. I sold mine.