The UK B-bag Club

Okay went to Sefridges Oxford Street today and here is what i saw:

Coin purses £150 in Tomato, Ocean Blue, Tabac
Large Zip Wallet £280 in Tomato, Ocean Blue, Tabac
Medium Zip Wallet £210 Tomato Ocean Blue, Tabac
Black Toilet case
Black Flat Clutch with gold GH

The colours they had were Steel (silver GH or RH), Tabac (gold GH or RH), Mastic (gold GH or RH), and a white colour that was like clotted cream?! (gold GH or RH) in the following styles: City, First, Day Hobo, Work. Their black bags only came in gold GH - no RH.

There was a croc leather city i presume a special edition as it had it's own glass case.

I asked about the Jaune and Pine and she didn't know when they were getting them, she said she had two purple bags in in silver GH but they were swiped pretty quick. You can add your name to their waiting list (the direct line for Bal in Sefridges OXford St is 0207 318 3604)

Wow, how have I missed this thread?? Thanks for all the info ladies....my craving for a violet is getting pretty desperate! I have resorted to contacting Aloha rag and asked to be put on the notification list for a Violet Twiggy! Can't believe that no where has the violet or jaune and that some places may not be stocking jaune at all!! Am planning a trip to Koh Samui this weekend so will report back on my findings! They seem to love the bolder colours, so we may have more luck there!

Thanks for the info abowron. Did you treat yourself to anything or are you holding out for violet!!!?

lol!:lol: no i managed to restrain myself - holding out for Jaune! i did pick up every First and City and try it on and stroke the leather - i was like a kiddie in a candy store, SA must of thought i was a weird Bal stalker...hhhmmm on second thoughts i am a Bal stalker! ;)

I am looking for a jaune RH brief, If anyone finds one let me know. I would love to meet up in london. I live about 2 hours north of london (drive part of the way and take the tube the rest of the way). I am in Iceland right now so I couldn't do it this weekend.

lol!:lol: no i managed to restrain myself - holding out for Jaune! i did pick up every First and City and try it on and stroke the leather - i was like a kiddie in a candy store, SA must of thought i was a weird Bal stalker...hhhmmm on second thoughts i am a Bal stalker! ;)

I can't show you the Jaune City that arrived for me today (it is too dark outside and photos look horrid). It is a wildly bright orange colour when you look at it as an object in your hand. .....but I fell in love it when I put it on. I think you are right to hold out for Jaune (... but you may have a shock when you open that box). I am not sure that you should get it in a big size but that is just my view.

I think the perfect combo is the Jaune City and a violet purse. However, my old man (who loves the Jaune bag) has just had kittens over my spending so it has to stop until Boxing day.