~the UGG *DEALS ONLY* thread~

Regarding the topic of BG not being on the list of authorized retailers of UGG, did anyone notice that UGG can't be searched for on the website? Also, it can't be found in the designer index? Weird!

i searched uggs at BG.com under the sale section earlier today just fine. maybe they are under NM as an authorized dealer, and don't have BG registered for some reason? i do think it's strange though.

I haven't yet purchased from outdoorsportsguys.com (they are listed as an Uggs authorized online retailer), but they have several different styles of Uggs on sale:

http://www.outdoorsportsguys.com/istar.asp?a=29&manufacturer=UGG&gclid=CJCtpqG1tp8CFVw55Qod4HHJ3Q

Seriously, thank you sooooooooooo much for posting this!! I was able to get Nordstroms to price match the dakota's in a different size and color and get free shipping so I got them for $60 shipped!! I am so excited!! :yahoo: Thanks again!! :tender:

I'm so excited! I finally ordered my black classic talls in size 7 and paid only $129! Nordstrom price matched outdoorsportsguys.com for their classic tall uggs. The shipping was the standard 8.00 BUT it was cheaper than outdoorsportsguys would have been (approx 13)

Actually, outdoorsportsguys.com has free shipping over $100. But, then again, I haven't purchased from them before, so can't compare them to Nordstrom's usually great customer service...

Thank you Viva for posting the link to BG, I just ordered the Classic Crochet and for some reason whenever I went to BG site I do not see any of the UGG boots. I have been refreshing like a crazy person but it still didn't show me anything. Only with your link I was able to access them. Thank you.:biggrin: