The two bags I want so badly :(

1. Hey I'm new to the forum! My name is Nicole, and even though I love chanel bags, I sadly don't own any haha. I dont own any designer bags, unfortunatly. Im only 15 though, so I have plenty of time to get one =) Anywayss, I just thought I'd say hi and say what 2 bags I want sooo badly.

-LV Speedy in classic monogram canvas
    &
    - Pink Chanel Cambon tote

Does anyone have these bags? Do you like them? I cant wait till I can actually afford them!!! I love designer bags but since im only 15 I cant really afford any :sad:

2. yup I have the pink cambon tote and I don't love it much anymore lol...
    and I don't like the Speedy at all so I say get Cambon :smile:

3. i have the speedy and the mc speedy 30 in white.

you have good taste hehe
    i love chanel too.

good luck and happy saving.

4. I just got a Mono Speedy 30 and I love it! It holds a TON! I think you will love whatever you choose.

5. I have the Mono Speedy 30, and I love it! One of my all time favorite bags. It's a great size, easy to carry, and it goes with everything!

6. I have the Speedy 35 and use it everyday.

Keep saving your money and you'll be there in no time! A lot of us saved to get our first bags so we know what it's like!

7. I LOVE Chanel. Don't worry, you'll get them sooner or later.

8. OMG at 15 I don't even think I had a handbag - wallets were a big deal!!!! Don't rush it, you'll get everything you want in time. You already have the good taste.!!

9. You're absolutely right. Thinking about it, I didn't have a handbag until I was 20!

10. Welcome!

Both bags on your wishlist are really great, classic bags!

Happy saving...when you get there, it'll be SO wonderful...you never forget your first real designer bag! :yes:

11. 1. Had LV speedy in mono canvas and sold it. Too boring (for my liking).

2. Have pink CHANEL cambon and only used it once since I got it couple of years ago.:sad:

12. I can somewhat relate to you :smile: I'm 17, and I own two designer bags (Coach and Dior), but I only got them just this summer - so I'm sure if you wait, you can get them! I also love the Chanel Cambon line and am planning on saving up for something in white on black, but I heard they were discontinued, so I don't know anymore. I guess that's what eBay is for! :P

13. I have the mono speedy and am selling it - want to buy the damier speedy instead

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice