The Twilly and Hermes Handles

Loving all the pics of twillies on the Hermes bags. I used to be a naked handle gal but then this happened. Here are my H bags with twillies. Still practicing the tie game. :smile:

How often are forum members changing their twillies?

View attachment 5645803

View attachment 5645804
Love your 24/24 bags and how you learned to tie a new way! I change twillys mostly when I feel like it, sometimes they are on for a few weeks sometimes I change every few days. Enjoy your beauties!

• Love
Reactions: sweetpea_2009
Love your 24/24 bags and how you learned to tie a new way! I change twillys mostly when I feel like it, sometimes they are on for a few weeks sometimes I change every few days. Enjoy your beauties!
Thank you! The other night after dinner, I told my DH that I couldn't watch some show with him because I needed to work to prepare for an upcoming meeting. Fast forward a few hours, I got busted by DH surfing youtube videos on different ways to tie a twilly and practicing :lol: Needless to say, I was up a little later than I wanted to work. I have a feeling that I'll probably change out the twilly quite often. I will need to purchase a few more...

Last edited:
Loving all the pics of twillies on the Hermes bags. I used to be a naked handle gal but then this happened. Here are my H bags with twillies. Still practicing the tie game. :smile:

How often are forum members changing their twillies?

View attachment 5645803

View attachment 5645804

I think hermes should have twilly tying classes. I started my journey after they stopped giving out scarf books though got a number of the cards. It takes me a lot of video watching to figure out how people do those amazing bows.

I think hermes should have twilly tying classes. I started my journey after they stopped giving out scarf books though got a number of the cards. It takes me a lot of video watching to figure out how people do those amazing bows.
Thank goodness for videos! I wanted to tie a bow at the bottom right handle of my B, and I watched one video so many times as that last step was a doozy. I finally got it, it was like being in grade school again learning a new skill :P

Very happy with the new Alice Shirley twilly Le Charme D’Orphee with black and gold piping. It looks good on bags of many colors. It can be tied with the piping showing or not showing.

View attachment 5588684

View attachment 5588685

View attachment 5588686
Thanks for this - when buying the Twilly online to go with a bag IRL pics help so much tell what the actual Twilly looks like. Thanks to you, two are on the way to me! this is one versatile Alice Shirley! :flowers:

Thanks for this - when buying the Twilly online to go with a bag IRL pics help so much tell what the actual Twilly looks like. Thanks to you, two are on the way to me! this is one versatile Alice Shirley! :flowers:

I bought two and have used in on ghwd and phwd. The embroidery can look silver or gold depending on the lighting so very versatile..

• Love
Reactions: DrTr