The Twilly and Hermes Handles

All about bags: this is so beautiful!!

30cm parchmin lindy clemence with gh. I was able to find twin twillys in emerald green with gold/brown accents.

attachment.php

Reactions: bc1990
ALL ABOUT BAGS Love all your beautiful bags with the twilly's! Is one of them swift? If so, how do you like that leather? How doe it wear?

All of the kellys on the photo are either gulliver or swift. The lindy is a clemence. I LOVE gulliver/swift. I like how they slouch and don't look as formal. I use my kellys very casually and almost everyday.

Hard to tell but my rouge vif kelly is about 10 years old. It is a gulliver, swift's predecessor. It wears very well....

ms piggy - there was a lindy in parchmein (i think it was 30cm) in H ngee ann store 2 weekends ago.
you can call that store to check if its still around for your viewing. there were 4-5 lindys displayed tt day - 34cm rose dragee in swift, 30cm etoupe in clemence, black in clemence...

Thanks bbbochap (your nick sound so Singlish :P, cute!), will check it out. Hope it's in Swift.

thank you bbochap for posting that tutorial and if raggedyane is here, thanks raggedyane for making that tutorial!!

I'm going to go twilly shopping soon, I love the look of a twilly on the handles!

Reactions: faab89
thanks! I hope to find a better option soon for the green ostrich but green is hard!

You know, I have ALWAYS loved tan or camel with green. Very natural combination (think Earth and new grass) as well as calming. I once did an entire room in those colours plus a balancing cream, from walls to curtains to carpet and decor. People OOOOOhed and ahhhed in it every single time.

Try putting something tan next to the bag to see if you feel the same way. HTH!

i will be the lone voice of dissent here i guess but i think you should just enjoy your kelly as it is and not wrap the handles. i think it looks way too fussy and precious and takes a lot away from the bag. but that's just my take on it and i know a lot of people like the look.
^ITA. I even hesitant putting my cadenas on (love them, buy them and look at them =). Kellys do look too precious with those twillies on. Looking at the vintage photos of The Divas with their kellys you'll never see them with any kind of condiment.
But I do admire your creativeness and patience, tpf Ladies :girlsigh: