The turnlock card cases are back!!!!

Did you all see: Coach is doing a promo where you get a free turnlock card case charm (like the 1941 ones that sold out) if you spend $450!!!

Of course there are no solid colors but thought I would share!

https://www.coach.com/coach-complimentary-turnlock-card-case-bag-charm/79232G.html?searchkeyword=Turnlock card case
I made sure my order yesterday was over $450 so I could order one. It was between peacock with brass or lavender with pewter. Love both colors, but pewter won. Now hopefully I like my bags else not sure if I return one and total drops below $450 what I'm supposed to do with the free gift..

Reactions: AstridRhapsody
I made sure my order yesterday was over $450 so I could order one. It was between peacock with brass or lavender with pewter. Love both colors, but pewter won. Now hopefully I like my bags else not sure if I return one and total drops below $450 what I'm supposed to do with the free gift..

I was wondering that too. I wonder if they essentially charge you for the card case if you make returns?

Reactions: holiday123
I picked the lavender too. Also curious about returns. Thinking of ordering a sweatshirt in 2 sizes because I'm unsure of the fit but then would drop under the $450 when I send one back.

I picked the lavender too. Also curious about returns. Thinking of ordering a sweatshirt in 2 sizes because I'm unsure of the fit but then would drop under the $450 when I send one back.
I figure if I don't like one and my total drops under $450 (it's between tabby 26 and academy pouch) I'll send back w/o the case and see what happens. I'd gladly pay for the case, but that wasn't an option. I also wonder if the people who process returns even pay attention.

Reactions: AstridRhapsody
So it says other exclusions might apply. Do you think items are final sale if you get the free gift? I'm worried to order something and not like it and not be able to return it.

I also wish we could just buy the card cases but I guess this is their way to encourage people to buy more stuff.

LOL I don't feel like dealing with CS just to ask and the SAs at my local store seem fairly clueless.

@Suzanne B. - what did you mean by your post above?

So it says other exclusions might apply. Do you think items are final sale if you get the free gift? I'm worried to order something and not like it and not be able to return it.

I also wish we could just buy the card cases but I guess this is their way to encourage people to buy more stuff.

LOL I don't feel like dealing with CS just to ask and the SAs at my local store seem fairly clueless.

No I don't think items are final sale. On the recent FOS sale there was a gift with purchase and my order still has the return label in there. I don't think the store SA's know because it is online only. I mean this is sort of a roundabout way to be able to purchase the card case because if you don't like the main item and return then they will or will not charge you for the case. I guess that might work?

I had misread the ad, posted the ad and commented. I then realized I misread it and deleted my post but I couldn't get the screenshot of the ad to delete.

So I just placed an order breaking my 2019 bag ban whoopsy! I've been waiting for some of the dreamer stuff to go to SAS but I thought I'd give them a shot if I get a card case out of it. I have no bags in gunmetal but I ordered the true pink card case as I probably won't wear it attached to my bags often. I'm a pink girl but ironically have no pink purses! I tend to wear more neutral colors and the pink doesn't usually match.

We'll see!

Just got my order...everything is going back...including the case. It's very cute but way too small for me to fit more than 1-2 cards in it. Also more of a mauve than a true pink.

IMG_5327.JPG

I guess the key is to order everything in gift boxes as everything came in good condition.

It seems you could get away with returning everything but the card case but I feel a bit guilty doing it especially when I know I will never use it.

Did you all get your cases yet?

Just got my order...everything is going back...including the case. It's very cute but way too small for me to fit more than 1-2 cards in it. Also more of a mauve than a true pink.

View attachment 4528202

I guess the key is to order everything in gift boxes as everything came in good condition.

It seems you could get away with returning everything but the card case but I feel a bit guilty doing it especially when I know I will never use it.

Did you all get your cases yet?
My purple one arrives tomorrow, even though they canceled my tabby.

I got mine. It is smaller than I thought it would be, not that I thought it would be big, but I thought it would be more than a 1-2 card case. It does look cute as a bag charm though! The bag that it came with was damaged and is out of stock according to CS, so I'm not sure what to do with the case.

I ended up returning everything! SA in store said card case had to go back with returns (which I planned to do anyway) but I wonder if one just mailed everything back without card case?

On another note hadn't been to Coach store in person and the Cassie is so much smaller than I thought it would be!

I ended up returning everything! SA in store said card case had to go back with returns (which I planned to do anyway) but I wonder if one just mailed everything back without card case?

On another note hadn't been to Coach store in person and the Cassie is so much smaller than I thought it would be!
My tabby was canceled but they sent the card case anyway. I doubt they would have cared if you returned through JAX.