The Turenne - Epi & Cabas Plage (Damier Azur)

jm311 said:
Update: Mr. Dickies was referring to the Damier Pochette Plate that's going to look like and has the dimensions of a Pochette Bosphore but has an extra pocket and it closes by a clasp lock... I was thinking there was going to be a Damier Pochette Plate like the one pictured below :crybaby:

p11094401_ph_hero.jpg

Your so funny! haha, as he stated above! ha. :roflmfao:

Hello!

Ok, there was this thread out there and I couldn't think of that new color coming out this year. Its called "Canelle" and yeah it'll be on The Turenne bag's when they launch. (Just so you know only the larger stores will have all 3 colors, Noir, Rouge, and Canelle. The lease depts. will just carry the Noir.)

Damier Azure:
I can't wait till they come out btw!
There's this one bag called The Cabas Plage (it honestly reminds me of The Sarria, so I can't tell from the pic if its a shoulder bag or not, but anyway) its a "one-shot" deal, and will be avail 11/06 to 07/07.

I look forward to hearing your comments and future threads when this new color launches.

Oh don't forget about The Monogram Unisex and The Damier Unisex bags launching! (I think you guys will like them, my fav. so far is The Pochette Plate (Damier)...and yeah not feeling The Pochette Ceinture, its to replace The Geronimo...but eh, never liked that bag either... haha.) For The Montsouris lovers... I think you may like this new back pack they are coming out with.

No pics avail guys, (sorry) but totally when you come to the stores check out the look books of course :smile:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

- L

Does anyone know if the Cabas Plage is a shoulder tote???:confused1: :confused1:

I think that's the beach bag with the rope handles. The handles look long enough in the pics. I want that bag too, My SA told me it was too soon to get on a list for them yet:sad:

Its so hard to tell from this paper but is that rope handles???:confused1: Do you know of any better pics?
DamierLineup.jpg