The Tulum PM is darling...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. will post pics this weekend...I absolutely love it....it is so different from my other bags...the style is WOW...so glad that I sent the soufflot back for this bag...it is me....must post pics soon...this bag is super cute and fun:yahoo:

2. Congrats Pug, I'm glad you got the right bag for you. Can't wait to see pics!!

3. Glad you are happy and really want to see pics!:balloon:

4. LOVE that bag!!! It so chic!! I carried mine alot!!

5. I loved the Tulums when they 1st came out, but I'm glad that I waited and waited for my lovely LH. Post pics when you get it! YEEEAY! :wlae:

6. I can't wait to see pics!!!!

7. congrats, can't wait to see pics!!

8. PUG!! I want to hear all about this purse....is it really soft like the ad says it's a softer monogram? Is it very slouchy looking? I love slouchy bags! I'm happy for you....can't wait to see pics! :smile:

9. Congrats! LVpug... :love:

It's a beautiful bag... Can't wait for your to post pics wearing your new Tulum!!:yahoo:

Plz??:flowers:

10. Congrats.

11. Congrats!!

12. congrats on your Tulum.

13. Love the hobo shape and the twist lock and the hardware and the vachette...this bag is stunning I recommend it to all...I love it more than my PH and LH...I love all of my bags but, this on is so me...it is a great great bag...glad that I went for it...thanks for all the congrats...will post pics soon..

14. congrats!! now will you post some pictures! LOL