The Tuileries - an unexpected purchase (the best kind!)

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
Hi fellow LV-lvoers -

Went in on a whim. Just to see what there is to see... you know - to be tempted. :biggrin:

Ended up buying the new Tuileries almost immediately upon seeing it on the floor. I plan on wearing it on the shortest setting both on the shoulder and as a tote. It works, it really works. Plus, the canvas is pliable, which I love.

I'll post more pics of the details (inside, close-ups) a little later on.

Attachments

• IMG_9712.JPG
    IMG_9712.JPG
    310.9 KB · Views: 7,876
  • IMG_9713.JPG
    IMG_9713.JPG
    287.8 KB · Views: 7,862
Beautiful. Do the vachetta straps running all the way under the bag worry you?

Hi, not really. I'm not really afraid of vachetta as I tend to take excellent care of my bags. I'll probably treat the vachetta with LMB's vachetta protectant (love!) as that product does wonders of keeping it clean and helps it to patina evenly.

Please take a photo of the inside! is it difficult to reach and search for things?

Sure thing, tomorrow!

No difficulties yet, it's really spacious so far. One bigger pocket on one side of the inside and two smaller ones on the other side; both no zippers. I put my keys and pen in the bigger pocket and cell in one of the smaller pockets.

Stock photos from online look so great...I am more in love with this design. Everyone was right, it look like sully and stressa all in one together.

Stock photos from online look so great...I am more in love with this design. Everyone was right, it look like sully and stressa all in one together.

It's a beautiful design. I'd say a mix between the Totally and Stresa; maybe a touch of the Artsy too if you look at the corners of the bag.

I can't wait to start using her tomorrow! :smile: