The Tuileries - an unexpected purchase (the best kind!)

And finally some of the pretty details.

Attachments

• IMG_9783.JPG
    IMG_9783.JPG
    226 KB · Views: 1,911
  • IMG_9784.JPG
    IMG_9784.JPG
    285.2 KB · Views: 1,899
  • IMG_9785.JPG
    IMG_9785.JPG
    270 KB · Views: 1,897
  • IMG_9790.JPG
    IMG_9790.JPG
    266.6 KB · Views: 1,897
Congrats, she's a beauty!!! Would love to see pics of the inside.

Pics just posted. Thanks!

Oh what a lovely bag! May I know (if it's ok with you dear) how much is that gorgeous bag? TIA! :smile:

It was $1810. :smile:

I wasn't impressed with the pics I saw online but I really like the way the bag looks on you.
Are the zippers easy to get in & out?

It looks better in person that online - that's for sure. I think, even better when your stuff is inside. The zippers are NOT that easy to get in and out of if you don't place the bag down (one-handed). I don't usually use the zippers though, so I don't see it being an issue. I love it!

Does it have protective feet on the bottom ?
It looks like such a functional bag congrats

Yes, pics just posted.

very pretty it looks better on you than online

Haha - thank you!

And to everyone else - thanks for sharing in my joy. Usually, I get a little bag remorse right after a large purchase. Not so much with this one! If you like flexible (smooshy), sleek and practical bags, I think this one is a good fit.

And to everyone else - thanks for sharing in my joy. Usually, I get a little bag remorse right after a large purchase. Not so much with this one! If you like flexible (smooshy), sleek and practical bags, I think this one is a good fit.

Okay I am suppose to be on a ban girl and now you're teasing me. . .lol - thanks for the great pictures!

Thanks so much for ALL the pics. It is stunning. (Feet are bonus!) Love it even more now. I am going to have to put her on my wishlist. I already have my next bag picked.