The Tudors: Showtime's new series about Henry Viii

My hubby and I both thought it was a really boring finale. The only part my hubby seemed to enjoy was seeing Anne's boobs. LOL. I was really diappointed in the finale. Especially since most of the episodes were so great. I just had higher hopes. :tdown:

Still love the show though.
I thought it was a bit boring as well, had a hard time staying awake. But...... how would you like the job that the King's servant had in the first scene - holder of the King's ....... lol:nogood:

I thought it was a bit boring as well, had a hard time staying awake. But...... how would you like the job that the King's servant had in the first scene - holder of the King's ....... lol:nogood:

Oh I know!! LOL...I had seen it before my hubby so I was waiting to see what he would say when it first started. He was like..ahhhhh..geez....if this is how it starts, I dont want to watch it! LOL

My hubby and I both thought it was a really boring finale. The only part my hubby seemed to enjoy was seeing Anne's boobs. LOL. I was really diappointed in the finale. Especially since most of the episodes were so great. I just had higher hopes. :tdown:

Still love the show though.

Definitely :tdown: to the finale. Although I'm still interested in watching the next season :nuts:

Nobody ruin the finale! I'm only on the third episode! I got so excited when I learned about this show coming to Canadian TV!

I think it's fascinating! (I love British history. I was in Heaven visiting the Tower of London and Hampton Court Palace when I was studying in London.)

Ok I have to bump this up people! This Sunday is the second season premiere and I'm so EXCITED! This is one of my favorite shows ever! Just found this pic...:drool: Lol, I feel like such a nerd! Please tell me I'm not the only one who is counting down the days til Sunday....

Attachments

• jrh.JPG
    jrh.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 206
Well, all of my favourite HBO shows are over (the final being the Wire) so I decided to try the Tudors. I LOVE IT! I watched the entire first season on Demand in a single day. I can't wait for this weekend!

I think on ON Demand, they allow you to watch the episode before, because, when it came on, I'd already seen that episode.

This show is off the chain!!! They picked the right guy (J. Rhys) to play the role of the cocky, arrogant Henry.

And what's up with all the sex!!!!! Dang those women were some serious skeezers.

Can't wait to see the next episode.:tup:

the first season was really really good. can't wait to watch this season! and i love jonathan rhys meyers. ann boleyn is gorgeous. felt bad for catherine of aragon. hmm...i kind of forgot what happened last season but...i'm sure it'll all come back when i watch the premiere.