The TSA felt up my purple reissue!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A lot of people ask if they can hold my Chanels. I let them as long as they're hands are clean and such...I even let them open them sometimes. It's not as if they're hands are going to poison it or anything hah...

I just take it as a compliment. I know a lot of people can't afford them, and some people have never seen them in person even.

The purple reissue is a gorgeous color though, I don't blame her for fondling it heh!

2. Haha funny story.:tup:

3. Ahhhhh... I would have been like :wtf: -glad she was just admiring it, and not trying to actually "inspect" it. -I remember hearing of an incident on the forum where the TSA inspector took someone's bag and tried to apply some "chemicals" to the bag in order to check it, because they thought there was some potentially "hazardous residue" on it. So luckily she was just looking at the pretty color and not testing any crazy chemicals on it. ;)

6. I guess you can take it as a compliment!!! It is a gorgeous bag!!!!
    What I would be worried about is someone swiping it and worse still, replacing it with a fake!!! YIKES!

7. good tip!