the truth and nothing but the truth on MURAKAMI MOCA :p

murakami MOCA truth

• i buy/would buy it because i really LOVE and use it a lot

• i buy/would buy it because it's a Limited edition LV and wear it because it's a hot item

• ugh i don't like it

• can't decide my feeling about this bag

Results are only viewable after voting.
It feels just like what he's done before. Superflat, superboring. You would have thought he might have developed since the last time he collaborated.

^I think since the last one he did was the Cerises which was a new addition, he used a character/design that not everyone is familiar with. Plus, it encorporates the flowers and the multicolore as well. I'm actually glad he did this rather than bring back the panda or put onionhead/flower hat man on the items since those were on items previously (jewelry box, hair pins, etc.).
I do wish they would have put the MOCA guy on more items besides the agenda though.

I agreed with Angel77, I don't care too much with the Neverfull:sad: but with the hot pink lining...it's totally another story-I couldn't help but:drool:over it. I went to MOCA with the intention of getting the Monogram Agenda ONLY and possible the Rond...when I got to MOCA all my inhibitions suddenly disappeared:angel:My thoughts on MOCA, I don't think I would pay$2,000 for this LE bag-not even for the GM:nogood:

Hi NUrseluvsLOUIE, so did you get the agenda & rond?? ;):lol:

Don't like it at all...
I think it looks forced, like, 'I have to spruce up the boring brown, so why not do this? And add a little that here?' Blegh, hate it!
Especially those hands! They look creepy, just like that cartoon character-thingy.