the truth and nothing but the truth on MURAKAMI MOCA :p

murakami MOCA truth

• i buy/would buy it because i really LOVE and use it a lot

• i buy/would buy it because it's a Limited edition LV and wear it because it's a hot item

• ugh i don't like it

• can't decide my feeling about this bag

Results are only viewable after voting.

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
ok, i was wondering just HOW MANY of us are really into this bag, or just into this bag as a collection because it's a LE LV item and not liking it at all...

neverfullmurakami1.jpg

31740997-728568.jpg

neverfullmurakami2.jpg

neverfullmurakami3.jpg

my personal opinion:

i will buy this because of murakami, i am a fans of his works long before he joined LV and most of my LV's are the one with his contribution.

and personally i happen to like the hands more than the kinoko :P

I like the Neverfull and the Ronde, but find the little thing on the agenda hideous. I think because it's Murakami it'd still be desirable with a wider release, though perhaps not the outright mania the single point-of-sale has caused. I'd never pay ebay prices though, despite the fact I want the ronde.

my personal opinion:

i will buy this because of murakami, i am a fans of his works long before he joined LV and most of my LV's are the one with his contribution.

and personally i happen to like the hands more than the kinoko :P

You don't have a selection on this for your poll, but I agree with you. Murakami is a great contemporary artist; I learned about him when taking Japanese art history.

I like the MC agenda, actually...but I'm not going to buy. :shame: I have other plans. ;)

I LOVE it. I didn't think I was going to get one when I went, but since getting it last Saturday, I've used it every day, which is pretty rare for me!

Oh I should add, I went into LV today and so many people (both SAs and customers) were asking to see my bag since they had heard of it but hadn't seen one yet!

Not for me, the items are cute but generally I don't like anything with characters (cartoon, etc) on it. (With ONE exception: Cherry blossoms!) I'm more of a plain, "boring", classic gal :P

I didn't like the bag at first (especially since I already have the reg. GM that I use for work), but what did me in is the gorgeous pink interior. As for the mushroom guy, well, honestly he kinda freaks me out, lol!
I didn't vote because my answer wasn't one of the choices-which is that I love some of it (the MM and the rond, which I bought), but not necessarily going to use it a lot.

Attachments

• hands4.jpg
    hands4.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 83