The "Trunks & Bags" Hags Club!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are you a Trunk & Bag Hag? Well I am, and proud of it! Come strut your T&B Agenda or Mini Pochette here. There are a few of us already and will be a few more once the new season items such as Damier T&B Agenda hit TPF'ers collections, so..

..show us yer stamp!! :graucho:

[​IMG]

2. Here's my gorgeous T&B Mini Pochette, bought last month from Brisbane LV. It's hanging with my Congo PM and Panda Clefs (both now sporting stamps of their own!). :love:

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Count me in!
    i love my T&B Pochette i use it alot , It's so cute:heart:

4. Yay, another! I'd love to see some Agenda pics in this thread, and have realised too that those Globe Trotter bags have a whopping great T&B stamp on them too! I love these bags, though I doubt I could ever bring myself to spend so much upon cotton canvas (as opposed to the monogrammed sort, hahaha!).. :Push:

[​IMG]

5. Oh there are shoes, too, and of course those gorgeous cute coin purses... :love:

[​IMG]

I'd love a coral one of these...
    [​IMG]

6. Here's my subtle Tobago shoe bag...

[​IMG]

7. STUNNING!! I love it, it's beautiful. Is it a dark brown or a black?
    Thanks for posting! :tup:

8. Gold Street PM and T&B mini pochette :smile:
    [​IMG]

9. And here's the Neverfull Scarf with the T&B logo :smile:

[​IMG]

10. Lovely!! That scarf is gorgeous.. I've got to say that's the first LV scarf I could really see myself with. Any other pics of it?

11. i love the T&B logo :tup: here's my Tobago Shoe Bag:

[​IMG]

12. My T&B Agenda....hopefully the first of many to come!

Attached Files:

13. Mine.....

Attached Files:

• T&B.jpg
      T&B.jpg
      File size:
      63.3 KB
      Views:
  14. Fantastic, thanks for all the new posts, people! :tup:

Am absolutely loving those Tobago shoe bags.. do they come in different sizes? I think a smaller one would look great on a girl.

15. [​IMG]