The trouble with Jack and Lucie

mp4

Weimanuts!
O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
Has anyone had Jack and Lucie file for permanent separation? :crybaby:

I did a search and couldn't find anything except for teeth.

I dropped this charm on a porcelain floor and Jack broke off :wtf:

LV will not repair it because it is too old. I brought them to the jeweler to see if he could put aside their irreconcilable differences, but the jeweler said they might as well go ahead with the divorce! He can't fix their problems. Totally bummed!

I'm open to suggestions. Jack broke off cleanly at the stem that was holding him onto the chain.

I can post pics if someone thinks that it will actually help!

Agreed, That would be my thought also. If you know anyone that does jewelry on the side then maybe they could put a new post in Jack's head and reattach to the chain.

Don't give up hope that someone can reattach Jack's head. He would be a fool to leave Lucy! :amuse:

Thx for the encouragement. I actually have a friend that is a jeweler. My DH keeps telling me to text him....but he's too high end...so I've been reluctant. I'm thinking about going to a watch shop I've used to see what they say.

Once desperation sets in...I'll probably cave and text my friend.

The worst part is that I saved this mono version in BN condition, decided to stop hoarding, and this happened!

I think it possible could be fixed by a jeweler with a laser welder. Text your friend with the hi end store and see if he has one. If not, PM me, my store does. GL

Thanks!

I had a trip planned and figured I would just bring my poor separated couple with me to get an official yes or no from the mothership. After spending some time on the repair floor that got my hopes up, they told me no...

I was totally upset....and her comment about what a great LE this is didn't help at all!!!!