The Trophy Satchel is Back! Launching Tonight

tonihacker

tonihacker
Oct 22, 2008
Hey HHhotties!

I'm very happy to announce that the Trophy Satchel is back...we'll be launching her online tonight within the hour in a new gorgeously rustic pebbled leather that is so thick and chewy that I'm dying.

New Trophy Satchel Colors:
-black
-phantom (dark grey)
-denim
-terracotta
-tan/black two-tone

The Trophy Satchel will retail for $428. We have a 'welcome back, trophy' launch offer...the first 8 shoppers will get 25% off their Trophy Satchel order.

And that's the news for tonight...you heard it here first :smile:

That terracotta leather is fabulous. I'm safe because that satchel style doesn't work for me but I will be waiting with all my fingers and toes crossed to see if the regular trophy comes back or another bag in that terracotta.

Yes, a description of the denim would be so helpful. It looks very teal on my monitor, very saturated, is it in person?

I'm so tempted, my grape shine trophy satchel has become my absolute favorite bag for work.

Hi Everyone!

This is a new Trophy leather, so the colors are truly new that we've developed. The leather is a naked finish rustic cow with a slight pebble finish, although the pebble is not very raised.

Terracotta is a rich clay orange with strong brown earth undertones. Lots of hi-lo effects in this leather & the Denim. The Yam Shine was a patent and a true solid cooked steamed sweet potato orange. The two leathers are in the same color family, but very different in texture & IRL color. Terracotta really gives the Trophy an amazing vintage/aged effect that gives the bag a very different personality than the shine leathers. The new rustic pebble gives the Trophy a more well-traveled and casual vibe vs/ Shine which is dressier...cannot wait to see this leather age. It's going to be incredible.

Phantom is a deep mysterious shadowy grey with slight bruisey undertones. Love this one for myself. It's darker & smokier than any of our previous grey leathers used to date. This one's sticking around.
I need a Ramone in Phantom asap.

Denim is amazing & I think it will be a topselling color for us this season. I'm not generally a huge blue fan (I'm a purple or red girl when I have my druthers) but I really love this one. This is a classic Denim blue line the old school Hermes type Denim leathers w/a touch of teal, just a smear, in the undertones. It has the same great hi- lo effect that the Terracotta has.

Black is black, but it's very different from the Black Shine...rustic, thick, and chewy. This is the chewiest leather we've used to date. Really love the handfeel & weight of this leather.

The Tan/Black two-tone is my dream bag...I've wanted to do a two-tone Trophy in this color combination for some time now & at long last, I found the right leather and timing to make her a reality. The tan has hi's of pale maize and lo's of true khaki...very pale slightly yellowish tan. Love this with the black & the combo really pops the leather piecing details on the bag. This one was designed with hh collectors in mind.

PS- working on cuffs in the new Trophy rustic pebble leather :smile: yay!!!