The Trophy Satchel is Back! Launching Tonight

The Trophy Satchel is such a favorite these days, I got really excited to see the Denim - as pictured, it's totally up my alley. Fingers crossed it translates in person like I expect, because I pulled the trigger on it. The phantom was calling me too, but it was Denim that really got my excited and ready to buy instantly (so not me, I debate like mad) ... so I went for it last night. ;) I'll definitely take some shots for tpf when it arrives. I'm already kind of giddy, I'm trying to make myself forget about it so I don't go nuts waiting. LOL.

The Trophy Satchel is such a favorite these days, I got really excited to see the Denim - as pictured, it's totally up my alley. Fingers crossed it translates in person like I expect, because I pulled the trigger on it. The phantom was calling me too, but it was Denim that really got my excited and ready to buy instantly (so not me, I debate like mad) ... so I went for it last night. ;) I'll definitely take some shots for tpf when it arrives. I'm already kind of giddy, I'm trying to make myself forget about it so I don't go nuts waiting. LOL.
I can't wait to see IRL photos of the satchel in Denim! That's the one I have my eye on. I think I have a soft spot for HH bags in blue--my first two were the Sloane Crossbody and the Jinhee Tote in blueberry. :love: