The trip from Hell ends up with another major H purchase!

As promised....some photos....

Pic2: Birkin + Dogons (V. Anis and Ebene, both Togo) + pocketsquare + Carmen (Turquoise)
Pic2: Ebene Clemence Birkin 35 PH in natural light...

Attachments

• Hermes2007Purch1.jpg
    Hermes2007Purch1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 80
  • EbeneClemenceBirkinC.jpg
    EbeneClemenceBirkinC.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 72
Comparison photos of the Ebene in Clemence (on the Birkin) vs. in Togo (on the Dogon)....I was surprised at the difference in the depth/darkness of the color!

Attachments

• EbeneClemenceVsTogo2.jpg
    EbeneClemenceVsTogo2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 47
  • EbeneClemenceVsTogo.jpg
    EbeneClemenceVsTogo.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 49
What a story! I'm just amazed you're so level headed through it all. If it had been me, I'd probably would've lost it at point one!

Love LOVE all your purchases. What an amazing ending to your nightmare trip.

What a story! I'm just amazed you're so level headed through it all. If it had been me, I'd probably would've lost it at point one!

Love LOVE all your purchases. What an amazing ending to your nightmare trip.

:nuts: Level-headed! I cannot believe how stressed I was. When I finally got to the point at which I'd fly out, the guy at the airline couldn't figure out how to print my ticket, so he was going to pull me off the flight.:wtf:. That's when I "lost" all composure and had it out with him :cursing:. Luckily the supervisor (for whom I had asked) finally came and solved the issue. I was completely :cursing::censor::mad::smash:.

In the end, I just had to keep it in perspective ( I still have my health, sanity, and loved ones....well maybe not the sanity:nuts:)....many others were much worse off than me! But thanks anyway!

Dear Ms. Wingnut:

I am SO RIGHT about you being GOOD LOOKING!!!!!

You had to be because NO matter how much you buy, ONLY a GOOD LOOKING lady can make men walk the 'extra miles'!!!

YOU ARE STUNNING!!!
Morgan