The Trim - Never thought I'd own one; but here she is!

Oct 12, 2006
I never thought it'd happen but I recently got a Trim. I've never been that much of a Trim fan but ......

I had been carrying my Kelly every day and was wanting a little variety and to give her a rest from time to time. I'll be traveling in May and don't want to take my Kelly but need a bag a little bit dressier and a bit more summery than my ebene Evelyne.

Soooo, I had an opportunity to try a gently used Trim and the seller is a lovely tPF-er. I like it! I have to say that it isn't quite the same as it is with my Kelly... When I look at my Kelly I get feelings of love... with the Trim it is more feelings of "like".

It holds a ton... the same amount as my 32 Kelly. It actually has a bigger look than the Kelly as you can see from the last picture.

I like the way the Trim fits on the shoulder and under the arm. Very comfortable. Also, the strap is short, so the bag can be hand carried or over the arm if necessary.

It's a really nice bag... my only issue with it is that it has a "preppy" look and I hate "preppy". It's soooo not me. So, I added a ton of bling on her... my Breloque and in some pics both the Breloque and the heart cadena... Maybe a bit much and not sure I'll keep both on there....

So, here she is ... 31 Trim II ... Barenia and Toile ... With Gusset and Zipper ... K Stamp

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

My entire rainbow fits!
attachment.php

I think the 32 Kelly looks so small next to the 31 Trim!
attachment.php

Attachments

• trim 2.jpg
    trim 2.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 442
  • trim 3.jpg
    trim 3.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 446
  • trim 9.jpg
    trim 9.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 444
  • trim 6.jpg
    trim 6.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 434
  • Trim 7.jpg
    Trim 7.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 432
Oh beautiful!!!! I really want a toile too some day, and I think the trim has such a ageless look to it!!!!! Now stop with the preppy start chanting classy classy classy !!!!!! Really a perfect bag for the summer!!!! adding: just don't wear with plaid pants and lizards on shirts!

Ooo, love the Barenia and Toile combo, very nice!! Not preppy at all. I like it without the extra Heart Cadena, just the Breloque.

ACTION PICS PLEASE!!

Great idea adding the Breloque - I think it makes it look much more fun and less preppy. I'd suggest only using the Breloque and saving the heart cadena for another bag.

congrats on your new trim! the toile is perfect for summer. i don't think it looks preppy at all....and adding the charms certainly gives it a "funkier" twist. love it!

action pics pls......