~~~The TREVI Club~~~

I wore my Trevi yesterday. :smile:
pink%20sweater%20sm_zpssrudm3v2.jpg

Hi guys, my shoulder strap got damaged and I don't really want to buy a new LV strap since the shoulder strap wasn't very comfortable...does anyone know where I can buy a non LV strap to make my Trevi pm into a crossbody?

Hello ladies. I've been following this trend for a while and had been drooling with all of your pretty trevis... I was able to buy a pre owned one on ebay for a good price but it doesn't have extra shoulder strap. Can anyone of you be so kind to weigh your bag without its shoulder strap? Base on the date code of the bag, it was made on 2012. Once I get the bag, I will also try to post it here to compare it to yours for authenticity. Thank you so much and have a wonderful and blessed day.

i have a mint trevi in the pm size and my friend said she will sell me her gm size for $1260 CND. should i do it? i could always sell one or the other. for reference im 5 ft and 105 lbs but i love larger bags!

i have a mint trevi in the pm size and my friend said she will sell me her gm size for $1260 CND. should i do it? i could always sell one or the other. for reference im 5 ft and 105 lbs but i love larger bags!
Try it first, with your stuff inside! The PM is not very heavy, but the GM might feel like it is... otherwise, at 5'3" myself I would JUMP on a GM if given the chance, haha!

Reactions: Cnelson12
Hi guys, my shoulder strap got damaged and I don't really want to buy a new LV strap since the shoulder strap wasn't very comfortable...does anyone know where I can buy a non LV strap to make my Trevi pm into a crossbody?

You can try mcraftleather on Etsy. I got a vachetta strap for my Speedy and it's great! I tried to order a second one for my Duomo hobo but she was out of stock in the brown leather (hopefully she's got them back in now). I ended up using the strap from my Trevi [emoji4]

Reactions: ivyvid
If you have a Damier Ebene Speedy B, the strap doubles as a Trevi crossbody, works a treat for me!