the Trendy Club!

Here’s my second trendy in lilac from 20A - this time in the bowling bag version - I think it’s the cutest thing! :love: Super roomy too. I got it from momoland_tokyo and she was amazing to deal with. I contacted my SA and also 2 other IG personal shoppers but none were able to find it in this color so I’m so happy I could get it from Momo. This style doesn’t seem to be too popular - would love to hear your opinions if you have one!

View attachment 4845391

View attachment 4845392

View attachment 4845393

I don’t have one but it looks super cute on you!

• Love
Reactions: celafusion
Hi, m hoping you can guide me with my Chanel purchase. I’m deciding between the black mini reissue with brush gold HW and the black quilted trendy CC Woc. I need a small bag for going out at night but it would be nice if i can use it for day time too (like going to a nice brunch). Please help, m so indecisive
what do u think i should get?

Hi, m hoping you can guide me with my Chanel purchase. I’m deciding between the black mini reissue with brush gold HW and the black quilted trendy CC Woc. I need a small bag for going out at night but it would be nice if i can use it for day time too (like going to a nice brunch). Please help, m so indecisive
what do u think i should get?

To be honest, I far prefer the Mini Reissue. It's a classic, and IMO all of the WOCs are way, way overdone. I actually have the 2.55 reissue and a quilted caviar WOC myself, and I never use the WOC anymore (got it back in 2016 but haven't used it in a couple years, so that's telling), but I'm still in love with the 2.55 and its heritage story. It's a perfect beauty that seriously goes with anything, and can be dressed up or down easily. Perfect for what you need it for!

Reactions: EBronte
To be honest, I far prefer the Mini Reissue. It's a classic, and IMO all of the WOCs are way, way overdone. I actually have the 2.55 reissue and a quilted caviar WOC myself, and I never use the WOC anymore (got it back in 2016 but haven't used it in a couple years, so that's telling), but I'm still in love with the 2.55 and its heritage story. It's a perfect beauty that seriously goes with anything, and can be dressed up or down easily. Perfect for what you need it for!
Thank you so much for taking time to reply!! I wish I can get both, but you're right, the reissue would be a much versatile choice.

• Love
Reactions: Siha77