~~The Trendy Club TIVOLI~~

Hi! I'm finally back to looking for a Tivoli after selling our farm and having 5 minutes to sit down. I'm 5'2, would you suggest the PM or GM? IF any one is around the same height and can share a pic, that would be fabulous. Thank you :smile:

Introducing my new-to-me Miss Tivoli GM :biggrin: With my also new-to-me Pochette Accessoires OM!
I had a really hard time choosing between her and the Trevi PM... I even started a new thread about it, because I had good deals on both. I ended up choosing the Tivoli because I read it's lighter than the Trevi and I don't regret my choice at all! She is a beauty!

Edit: I don't know why, but the picture I'm uploading is not being shown :sad:
Love it!! I love the GM, just not sure if it will overwhelm me being I'm only 5'2.

I took my Tivoli pm to lunch today.
tivoli%20bluesm_zpsrizhqs3k.jpg
Beautiful! Do you find it holds as much as the Speedy? I have the denim Speedy and I see to keep it quite full. TIA for any info.

So cute. I regret getting the GM instead of the PM. I don't enjoy wearing it on my shoulders, I prefer to carry on the hook of my hand but it looks awkward...too big. This PM is just perfect.

IMG_1475428711.819258.jpg

IMG_1475428723.056074.jpg

I think you really can't go wrong with the GM or PM. I have the GM and this is my go to bag whenever it's not raining (vachetta issues). I find the size perfect for a mom on the go and it easily carries my ilsolite wallet, pm agenda, keys, makeup bag, and even a schoolbook. It could carry your iPad...but def not a laptop unless you leave it unzipped. I was torn between the pm and GM too, but I can adjust the straps for shoulder wear and I can also carry in the crook of my arm. Unlike a lot of the LV larger bags, this one is not heavy like the trevi GM.

View attachment 3482299

View attachment 3482300

I think you really can't go wrong with the GM or PM. I have the GM and this is my go to bag whenever it's not raining (vachetta issues). I find the size perfect for a mom on the go and it easily carries my ilsolite wallet, pm agenda, keys, makeup bag, and even a schoolbook. It could carry your iPad...but def not a laptop unless you leave it unzipped. I was torn between the pm and GM too, but I can adjust the straps for shoulder wear and I can also carry in the crook of my arm. Unlike a lot of the LV larger bags, this one is not heavy like the trevi GM.

I am 5'3" for reference. Hope this helps :smile:

Reactions: JacqueOCS