The Traveling RM Bag!

1. im heading to Washington DC for 4th of July! I'm gonna try and take some pics! Not sure what im bringing yet but its a toss between my Cardinal Darling(i plan on wearing blue and white) to be patriotic! or maybe just using my eggshell MAC so i can be hands free lol

2. Great thread idea RP!!!! I'll have a few to post this summer!

3. I would be in DC next weekend too! I'll watch out for you. I'm not which bag I will be using but it would probably be something crossbody.

4. Here's my persimmon MAB in Tuscany & Rome from last summer...note the colleseum in the first pic :sunnies

bag%20colleseum.jpg bag%20fountain.jpg bag%20tuscany.jpg bag%20tuscany%202.jpg me%20%26%20my%20bag.jpg
  5. ^I cannot express how much I love your pics, Fleurine. I really want to go back to Italy now. And I love your persimmon. :faint::faint::faint:

6. O.M.F.G! This bag was my hg from when i saw it in a preview pic and I was soooo disappointed when it wasn't sold retail. I even e-mail RM customer service about it (with no response of course). Gorgeous...

7. Thanks so much, finer_woman! I was just like you, I was obsessed with it since I saw that preview pic (probably over a year ago) and I waited for it to be sold and it never happened. When I saw it at the SS, I snapped it up as fast as my arms could move! I really think the one I have may be the one from those pics. It seems like a sample b/c there are several variations from MAMs from that time (like the rings are different and not engraved with Rebecca Minkoff, and the bottom is the teal leather instead of the ostrich (which I think is standard on most bags with a design on the panel, like BW)).

Thanks so much, again! I wish they made two so you could have one as well! :yes:

8. great photos everyone! Traveling RM's are way cuter than gnomes...

9. Me too :cry:. It's ok though, my consolation was a teal ostrich mac.

10. fluerine gorgeous bag and PICTURES! wow i'm so jealous of you and your mab!!

11. ok, so i dont have many pics of my RM around Washington DC bc my bf was embarrassed of me taking pics of my purse. hes the arm holding up my bag at the lincoln memorial.. i couldnt figure out a good way to take a pic there?!

[​IMG]

Capitol Building

[​IMG]

Library of Congress

[​IMG]

Inside the Library of Congress

[​IMG]

Shakespeare Folger Library

[​IMG]

12. Ooo:huh:oooo Reeces!
    :faint:

is this a Wine Darling? or Cranberry?
    lol just a lovely red hued bag :tup: and i :heart: your pics from your trip!

13. I don't know why, but the picture of your Darling in the Library of Congress made me laugh. She is such a cultured handbag. Great pics, Reeces.

14. Love this thread! Ill try to take some pics around dc.

15. Ps-love the dc pics! I :heart: the folger.