The Traveling Dooney Bag

Red handbags are perfect for grey days.
Hi LJ!:smile:
Thanks! Here's another picture (last one!) I took yesterday of my red handbag, on a red table, with the grey background. (It's my lock screen wallpaper currently.) The sun is coming out already this morning. Looks like a good traveling day for Off 5th, Nordstrom Rack (I never find anything there, I don't know why I torture myself! :lol:), and Westfield Shopping Center. Or maybe take Muni to Stonestown Galleria. I think I'll have a better idea after my second cup of coffee! I won't bore everyone with more pics of my zip zip since I'm not changing bags!:biggrin:
20170424_104240-1_resized.jpg

Hi LJ!:smile:
Thanks! Here's another picture (last one!) I took yesterday of my red handbag, on a red table, with the grey background. (It's my lock screen wallpaper currently.) The sun is coming out already this morning. Looks like a good traveling day for Off 5th, Nordstrom Rack (I never find anything there, I don't know why I torture myself! :lol:), and Westfield Shopping Center. Or maybe take Muni to Stonestown Galleria. I think I'll have a better idea after my second cup of coffee! I won't bore everyone with more pics of my zip zip since I'm not changing bags!:biggrin:
View attachment 3678531
Gorgeous photo, and beautiful bag. (And you are NOT "boring" us; we love pics! :hugs:)

Reactions: RuedeNesle