The TPF App is going away

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vlad Not sure if anyone else mentioned but one thing I liked about app was it showed me all unread threads. I really liked that because I was more inclined to read and comment on active threads in forums I didn’t always frequent. I don’t see it organized that way without the app.
I miss the app also, but I found several ways to go to the all unread threads, it is under the header “New” or “New posts”.
It is on the top left and also in the drop down menu.

Attachments

• EF6892C6-CF8F-41D6-8403-666E26298A17.png
    EF6892C6-CF8F-41D6-8403-666E26298A17.png
    276.7 KB · Views: 337
@Vlad Not sure if anyone else mentioned but one thing I liked about app was it showed me all unread threads. I really liked that because I was more inclined to read and comment on active threads in forums I didn’t always frequent. I don’t see it organized that way without the app.

You can see latest activity here:

https://forum.purseblog.com/find-new/posts

Reactions: snibor
My problem is that when I use Safari to access the site with my iPhone, it no longer allows me to stay logged in. I have to type my name and password etc. every single time. Even though I tick the box saying stay in. This is a change from how it functioned previously.

My problem is that when I use Safari to access the site with my iPhone, it no longer allows me to stay logged in. I have to type my name and password etc. every single time. Even though I tick the box saying stay in. This is a change from how it functioned previously.

Clearing your browser cache in the iPhone settings should do the trick. Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data.

Status
Not open for further replies.