The tPF Animalicious Rescue/Adoption Hotline

RESCUED KITTEN
FOR ADOPTION

Remmy is a sweet, playful 5 week old grey male kitten that needs a loving home. Remmy was found wandering the streets suffering from an upper respiratory infection, but was brought to the vet and has recovered. Remmy has tested negative for FELV/FIV and will be neutered prior to adoption. If you would like to meet Remmy, please call Sharon at 631 987 8152.

Visit our website at LI Kitties, Inc.

last one.....i am also going to ask her if she needs any foster mommys....she is very reasonable and only asks a $65 adoption fee which includes testing and spay/nueter...and shots due for their ages...i know all the wonderful animal lovers on here are the best to get the word out to...

RESCUED LONG HAIRED KITTENS FOR ADOPTION

Elaine, Estelle, Helen, Newman and Kramer are beautiful kittens that were rescued and need homes. They are all from the same litter and about 10 weeks old. They have tested negative for FELV/FIV and been spayed/neutered. Elaine is a beautiful white with grey long haired female kitten. She is a little shy at first, but loves attention. Estelle is also white with grey long hair, female. Estelle is also shy, but loves to be groomed. Helen is a female short haired tiger who is very friendly, outgoing and rambunctious. Newman is a white with grey long haired male kitten. He has the cutest grey spot on his nose. He is very shy and needs a quiet home. And lastly, Kramer is a gorgeous grey with white long haired male. Kramer is also somewhat shy, but loves to be groomed. If given the chance, these kittens will bond with their new owner and provide lots of love to your home. If you would like to meet these adorable kittens, please call Sharon at 631 987 8152.

I'm looking for a loving home for Coco, a 4/5 mnths old female pup. We found her in Spain abonded and dirty on the streets, we cleaned her up, took her to the vet (she got all the shots incl. chip and passport) and took her back to Holland since all the rescue centers there were full and wouldn't take her.

She is really BEAUTIFUL, a mix with maybe a golden retriever or something of that kind (the vet thought also maybe a cocker spaniel), she is full of live, wants to play all the time and I hope she can find a place with a lot of space to run around in. She will be a big doggy, so it might be wise to take her to a proper training (I believe she would love to go, she wants to be/play with someone all the time!)

We are also asking people we know, but I thought I'd place her here too, you never know...
I really wish I could keep her, but unfortunately that's not a realistic option for us right now :sad:
coco1.jpg

coco6.jpg

coco8.jpg

She is, isn't she?! :heart:

Well, we got a call today from one of the people we asked here and he said his wife was ok with adding another dog. They live on a little farm with lots of space for their dogs (they have 2 dogs already), so tomorrow we are taking her there to see how things go (and I want to make sure she will have it good there), so fingers crossed!

Unfortunately the thought of letting her really go made the bf and me quite sad, but we know it will probably be better for her right now...
Anyway, I'll report back on wether it all went well!

Well, we just brought her to her new home. It looks like she has found herself a very loving new home. She was already playing with the kids all the time. I really hope it will work out, even though I am still a bit nervous for having left her behind. I will go and visit soon to see if it all went well...
boy, it sure isn't easy letting go though :cry:

I do believe she can be very happy there and that's the most important thing!

I am writing in regards to a 1.5 year old purebred Yellow Lab that was surrendered (by my "beloved" father in law) to a Denver shelter earlier today. Apparently Duke acted up which caused this knee jerk reaction. My husband and I would have taken him in had we known but, given that we live out of state, that is no longer an option.

I'm just hoping there is someone here involved in a Lab rescue that could possibly help. I will post more details once my husband finds out more (such as which shelter).

^^What a shame. :sad:

You may do a Google search for a Lab rescue in that area and alert them to the animal's presence in the shelter. They may be able to help quickly.

Well, we just brought her to her new home. It looks like she has found herself a very loving new home. She was already playing with the kids all the time. I really hope it will work out, even though I am still a bit nervous for having left her behind. I will go and visit soon to see if it all went well...

boy, it sure isn't easy letting go though

Thank you for being an angel for this lovely dog.

I am writing in regards to a 1.5 year old purebred Yellow Lab that was surrendered (by my "beloved" father in law) to a Denver shelter earlier today. Apparently Duke acted up which caused this knee jerk reaction. My husband and I would have taken him in had we known but, given that we live out of state, that is no longer an option.

I'm just hoping there is someone here involved in a Lab rescue that could possibly help. I will post more details once my husband finds out more (such as which shelter).

After doing a quick search, I believe Duke would have been surrendered to the Humane Society in Thornton, CO:

(303) 452-2224 - 11470 York St, Thornton, CO

We can't reach Rob's dad, but this shelter is only a few minutes' drive from his home.

In regards to Lab Rescues, I did email one group located there (Rocky Mountain Lab Rescue) and asked them to forward the email in the event they couldn't help. I'm just trying everything I can think of to save this beautiful guy.

boy, it sure isn't easy letting go though :cry:

Aww Roxana..you did such a wonderful thing...bless you! I know it's hard to let her go, she's such a beautiful girl, but I am sure she is loving her new home and her wonderful new family. Let us know how your visit goes when you go see her.

Thank you for helping her find her 'forever home'. :hugs:

RESCUED KITTEN
FOR ADOPTION

Remmy is a sweet, playful 5 week old grey male kitten that needs a loving home. Remmy was found wandering the streets suffering from an upper respiratory infection, but was brought to the vet and has recovered. Remmy has tested negative for FELV/FIV and will be neutered prior to adoption. If you would like to meet Remmy, please call Sharon at 631 987 8152.

Can I have permission to Tweet your website?

^Ahh thank you ladies! My bf and I were also really happy that we were able to give her a nice home and future. I called the people after the weekend and they said she was doing great, already playing with the other dogs and such. I'll prob. will visit them in 1 or 2 weeks.

New Rattitude and RESQ in the US, and Rat Terrier Rescue Canada in Canada all have lots of nice, adoptable small dogs available for adoption. If you might consider opening your heart and your home to a little dog who needs a loving family, please check these rescue groups or any other rescue groups and shelters and adopted a rescued dog!

Attachments

• artiesittingsmall.jpg
    artiesittingsmall.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 149