~~the TOURNELLE club!~~

View attachment 3771192 View attachment 3771193 View attachment 3771194

View attachment 3771178 View attachment 3771180 View attachment 3771181 Here is My Tournelle MM! Love it!:heart::heart::heart: Inside I have a cosmetic pouch (bought it today), Pochette accessoire (for lunch) and a zipped coin purse.
Looks great!! what a great bunch!! I recently traveled through the airport and on planes with my tournelle MM. The cross body was amazing to be hands free with my other luggage! I was also thankful it was a zippered tote for extra protection under the plane seats!

Reactions: Hawaiifamily4
I was at the store earlier and someone was eyeing the MM. I helped talk her into it even though I have PM. I just love this bag in monogram and noir so much

Reactions: eggz716
I just purchased the Tournelle PM on a recent trip to Spain and I love it!! I bought it to use mainly as a medium crossbody bag for trips and when I want the option of being hands free. I had the Duomo crossbody for that purpose, but wasn't crazy about it and sold it.
Here's what I like about it the Tournelle PM:
*the thicker shoulder strap makes it comfortable to wear on the shoulder either crossbody or just over the shoulder
*protective feet in the bottom keep it in great shape
*the noir/ canvas convo will make this bag go with everything
*no vachetta which makes it great for any weather condition
*outside pocket makes my iPhone 6plus easily accessible
*hugs the body well when I'm wearing it crossbody whether it's stuffed full or empty
*in my opinion, it's the perfect size for everyday or travel

Here's what I don't like about the Tournelle PM:
*the strap could be maybe an inch longer (I'm 5'6" and the strap is not adjustable)
*if the bag is not full, and because the top of the bag is longer than the bottom...the zipper does not open as easily/ smoothly because the bag isn't usually stretched straight when it's partially empty. This happens especially when you use the shoulder strap because it pulls the corners up a little making the zipper not straight.(Hope that makes sense. It's hard to describe)
*it can be a little heavy if you stuff it (like most bags), but when walking around on vacation, I had my wallet (at times my husband's wallet), water bottle, small umbrella, scarf,selfie stick, iPhone,and a few makeup items and it it got a little heavy after a while
*not a problem yet because I've only used her for about a week, but if the 2 short tabs on the side of the bag eventually start to curl...it will drive me crazy!!!

Hope this helps anyone deciding on this gorgeous bag!! I know there aren't a lot of reviews on the PM right now and just wanted to help!!
Thank you for the in depth review. I was at the store and could not decide between the mm or the pm. I kept going back and forth. I ended up buying the pm since I thought the mm would be big for an every day bag. Since I have the noir Estrella I thought it might be silly to have the mm...

Will Tournelle PM in cherry be a good, durable & functional everyday bag? I was looking at Petit Noe NM & Speedy B25 in mono but the vachetta worries me.
Yes, I think so. I use my Neverfull MM for work, Speedy B 30 for every day, and bought the Tournelle PM to travel with as a medium crossbody, but I find myself taking it out more than my Speedy B on a daily basis. It's a great bag!!

Thank you for the in depth review. I was at the store and could not decide between the mm or the pm. I kept going back and forth. I ended up buying the pm since I thought the mm would be big for an every day bag. Since I have the noir Estrella I thought it might be silly to have the mm...
How do you like your Estrella? I'm between this tourellene with black trim or buying preloved estrella with black trim. Just don't know which route to go would love your thoughts

How do you like your Estrella? I'm between this tourellene with black trim or buying preloved estrella with black trim. Just don't know which route to go would love your thoughts
I love the Estrela, I bought it preloved with the black trim. I ended up buying the tournelle pm but I think the mm is pretty much a similar bag .i carry it by the handles and not the strap since using the strap sort of distorts the zipper and pulls on the sides, if that makes sense....I dont know if it makes sense for me to have both the Estrela and tournelle mm..I do love the style of the tournelle.

Reactions: ASL4Allie
I love the Estrela, I bought it preloved with the black trim. I ended up buying the tournelle pm but I think the mm is pretty much a similar bag .i carry it by the handles and not the strap since using the strap sort of distorts the zipper and pulls on the sides, if that makes sense....I dont know if it makes sense for me to have both the Estrela and tournelle mm..I do love the style of the tournelle.
Love the look of the tournelle pm and MM - gorgeous bags! I think the pm differs in that is can be dresser if needed than the MM or estrella maybe - I have a turenne pm so that's what I use it for. I'd love to get the tournelle MM or estrela with black trim as a big tote for travel or just to have big tote for occasions I need that.